What huge dreamsign have you missed lately Part VI

-Being in school… on a saturday… :bored:
-Being chased by the police

Finding myself in camp a couple of days after it ended

Playing a video game I didnt have

Being in school on a sunday, and the schools hallways were rearanged

• I was staying in China with someone I barely know, and a woman was frying egg rolls with her bare hands, reaching into the hot oil.

-I was carrying a puppy inside of a weird pod. When I opened it up it had turned into shredded meat (gross, I know). For some reason I couldn’t figure out if this meant that it was dead, because I felt like it was still organic life-stuff, so it should somehow be able to turn back into a puppy. This spurred a long thought process about what constitutes “alive”, until I decided that it would need internal organs in order to turn back into a puppy.

-had two separate dreams in which a vehicle that I was a passenger in careened off of a very tall bridge. Both times, I willed it so that the vehicles miraculously landed safely, yet in neither instance did I realize that I could do that because I was dreaming. Weird, eh? Control without lucidity?

I had a pet…

ant, wtf?? lol.

I was at dinner table and saw Cyclops (from X-men) sitting there too, he took off his glasses without shooting laser :ding:

Eh, I was being followed by a little cute pig on a bicycle with 3 wheels.

In my dream last night, a horse drawn carriage was supposed to pick me up, but instead a car showed up with two ponies in the backseat, because it was raining. I had a flash of deja vu and thought, “I’ve seen this somewhere before. Maybe in a dream? Yeah, this is definitely something that would happen in a dream. Maybe my dream predicted this moment in waking life!” And I kept walking without ever thinking that I was currently in a dream! :ack:

I was at school, in the holidays??

How about watching images from a site called lucid.gtrestd.org?
Or talking to the giant living statue of Neptune, that has with an hawk in his eye?
Or the good ol’ flying around, that never gets old :tongue:

I had the strangest dream last night but no LD! What happened in my dream is this-I had 6 fingers on each hand! :tongue: And the whole dream I was trying to get to a hospital so they can do surgery or something! I can’t beleive I didn’t become lucid! The dream was EXTREMELY vivid, I remember every detail perfectly, especially my hands, but did not turn lucid! Epic fail. It just shows you, I suppose how your SC throws a reality blanket over you!

LOL!!
Similar stuff happend to me…
A couple of years ago I had a strange dream and I told myself I should wake up, but I didn’t realize I was dreaming…

I have a lot of FA and still I don’t get it that I’m dreaming.

Uäääääää! I missed that a car became a bus, and I was in it :nuu:

Lately I’ve been doing RCs, watching them fail, and continueing on the dream :ack:

Once I dreamt I was pregnant (despite being a virgin and a teenager) and I thought “I wish this was a dream!”
I didn’t think to act it out…

being in my old school

One rather obvious dream sign that I missed lately was being a vampire in one of my dreams. It would be rather odd if I turned into a vampire in RL. :razz:

Me and Arnold schwarzenegger were having a gun battle =P

I normally don’t have huge dreamsigns that I notice and remember, but last night I had one that made me want to smack my head. I wanted to do the LD quest for this month, and in my dream on my a piece of paper my mother wrote were the words “amusement park”. :ack:

I was on the back of an open-topped tourbus and a DC was flying around and about it trying to get my attention. She was dressed in a big flowing gold-satin dress, her face painted gold and wearing red lipstick. The head-slapping thing about this one was that the whole dream itself seemed to be about waking me into lucidity and I still stayed on that bus.