Lucid challenge #22 Oficcially over, see challenge #23

I had another lucid dream tonight

I am at a swimming pool. I meet an old female friend. I simply ask her if she wants to have sex with me. I half expect her to turn me down, but she is very enthusiastic. She disappears however before anything happens. I become lucid and I look for her, but I can’t find her. I explore tje dreamscape instead.

I know other things happened in this dream, but I didn’t record this dream like I usually do, so I don’t remember. I didn’t use my normal technique for inducing an LD either, so I completely forgot about the challenge. The LD lasted longer then ten seconds though. Another 30 points then :cool:

So, do LD points add up regardless? If so, I should be at 50 :wink:

No need to do task, however you can only get 30 points doing something else in an LD :wink:

1. GHOSTIE11
  2. Leeh cookiemonster
  3. Eaza
  4. Shaolink
  5. Mem
  6. Tosxychor biggrin
  7. flammee
  8. Solaris
  9. sebbe1997
  10. freevampire :wiske:

:eek: we have already started the challenge a few days ago, signup is not open until this challenge is finished :wink:

Sorry, freevampire, but the challenge started a while ago :sad:
Also, sorry to the participants, i’ve been a bit lax about posting challenge, i’ll try to bee more ontime in the future.
Anyway, i noticed that theri wasn’t much fiendly chatter in this thread, you can post even if you didn’t dream :tongue: So the next challenge is…

Meet up with the other athletes (Dreamletes?)

In this task you must meet do things toghether with the other challengers, this isn’t a shared dream, I mean that one shoul meet a made up dream character of that person. Anyway the points are as follows:

Task points:

Meet up with another challenger- 10 points
Complete a previous task with another challenger- 20 points (plus the points from the other task)
Meet with all the other challengers- 30 points

Bonus:
Meet up with the TM (me)- 10 points

You have a normal dream without ever considering you are dreaming = 0 points
You consider you may be dreaming at least once in the dream, but don’t get lucid = 10 points
You realize you are dreaming, but wake up in under approximately 10 seconds of your realization = 20 points
You realize you are dreaming and have a lucid dream that lasts over approximately 10 seconds = 30 points

Updating the scores:
Also the scores are now:
Solaris-205 points :grin: !
Mem-60 points
Leeh-55 points
Tosxychor-50 points
Ghostie11- 20 points

I had a WILD last night. It once again didn’t last very long. I was on a bike riding around a small town. I was looking for something interesting to do, but failed. Then I woke up. I really need a way to prolong my LD’s and increase their vividness :bored:

Anyway, another 30 points please :cool:

Interesting task, I hope Ill do the task this time :tongue:

Happy dreams everyone :happy:

Well, I had 2 very brief lucid moments last night, so is it 40 pnts? :content:
Besides, I really have to motivate myself to complete one of the challenges :tongue: I’ll do it! ^^

Another LD in my account, 30 seconds long. Man I’m making this by sheer quantity of LD’s :rofl:
EDIT: plus another lucid moment, I slept in late :tongue: :colgate:

Just posting the task, i’m in a bit of a hurry.

Grag

I’m taking a bit from my last challenge, where i gave people a made up word and told people to find out what it means, this time the word is “Grag”

The task points are as follows:

Find out what a grag is, but forget: 10 points
Find a Grag in your dream: 15 points
Make your own Grag- 25 points

Similar to last time i will be giving a one time bonus of 5-30 points depending on how similar a Grag is too what I found out it was (in my dream)

You consider you may be dreaming at least once in the dream, but don’t get lucid = 10 points
You realize you are dreaming, but wake up in under approximately 10 seconds of your realization = 20 points
You realize you are dreaming and have a lucid dream that lasts over approximately 10 seconds = 30 points

Good luck and find those grags!

Yeah, I remember when I was supposed to find out what a curfuffel was :razz:

This is gonna be fun to see what other find out about grags :colgate: I hope its something useful :tongue:

Meh, another 2 LD’s :tongue: a very short one and a >30 secs one. But I’ll complete at least a challenge, I promise :lol:

I had a LD too. :smile:
It was above 30 seconds but I don’t remember any of it. ><;
So 20.

I became lucid when I made beautiful music in my dream yesterday, even though I wasn’t sitting behind any instrument. I’m a pretty good piano player, but this music was extremely good. This has to be a dream, I suddenly realized. I listened to the music for maybe 20 seconds. Then I had a false awakening. So I didn’t have time to find out what a grag is. 30 points then :happy:

Long LD for me. Counting up… I’m at 220 :rofl:

Nice, now I need to get some more LD’s or you’ll beat me. This should be fun :cool:

Another LD, but I forgot it for the most part, so only 20 pts :confused:

Two long LDs. :smile:
I woke up in the middle of the night after the first,
Then went back to sleep with Grag in my head - repeated, so I won’t forget it.
After I woke up, I had a theory about what was the Grag in the dream.
I’ll post here a link to the dream when I’ll post it. :tongue:

In the meanwhile -
55 + 30 + 30 + 15/25 (I didn’t really find it or create it. it, umm… was there. o.o) = 130/145

Hey, sorry about long waits between tasks, i’m busy latly with homework, band and basketball (just came back from a game, won by 11 :happy: )

Highten your education!

This challenge is to highten your education, on any subject, be it math, how to play a sport, how to play an instrument, or how to be lucid. Go to school and learn ANYTHING!!!

Task points:
Go to school- 10 points
Go to school and learn something, but forget- 15 points
Go to school and remember what you learn-20 points
Go to school and teach- 25 points

Bonus:
Go to school and with your other challengers- 20 points

Updating the scores:
Also the scores are now:
Solaris-265 points :grin:
Tosxychor-240 points
Leeh-150-points
Mem-60-points
Ghostie11-20 points

Oh, Leeh, by ‘find’ i meant find out what it means, which you did, or at least you tell me :wink:

Anyway good luck!