Lucid challenge #22 Oficcially over, see challenge #23

WILD attempt, I got the full scene around me but I couldn’t keep myself there for long, my body was wide awake. So +20 points. --> 450.

EDIT: Two more long LD’s, --> 510.

MORE EDIT: Yay a WILD. 540 ^^

STILL MORE EDIT: Aaaaand a short + long LD’s. 590 now :colgate:

sorry for the long gap between posts, i’ve still been sick, and a bit lazy…

I’ll post this task then edit in the scores.

This task is to:

Explore the internet :razz:

This weeks task into get inside the internet, and just explore, there’s so much on there (here?) it’s like a whole seperate world, and you are going to explore it.

Task points:
‘Enter’ the internet-5 points
Explore a little, visit some different towns (websites)-15 points
Control the world (internet)- 30 points

This should be done as if the internet were actually like a building/city/planet/universe, so you actually have to walk around to explore :content:

Lucid points:
You have a normal dream without ever considering you are dreaming = 0 points
You consider you may be dreaming at least once in the dream, but don’t get lucid = 10 points
You realize you are dreaming, but wake up in under approximately 10 seconds of your realization = 20 points
You realize you are dreaming and have a lucid dream that lasts over approximately 10 seconds = 30 points

Score:
Tosxychor-590 points
Solaris-565 points
Leeh-290-points
Ghostie11-90 points
Mem-60-points
Flammee- 20 points

Woah, Tosxychor and solaris are fighting it out, 590, to 565, good luck to both of you!

Thanks Danielns13 :content:
Last night I thought I might be dreaming when I bit my dental appliance to pieces :lol:
Then afterwards, I woke up from a realization (so +10 points), to follow with a brief chain (+20). So +40 for today, I’m at 630 ^^

Gotta thank Solaris, challenges do motivate me to no end :smile:

@TosxyChor
I haven’t been able to practise LD the last few days. I need to refind my rhytm quickly if I want of have any chance of beating you. The competition is exciting though :grin:

I noticed you’ve stopped posting descriptions of your LD’s. Could you at least some sort of summary? Just stating you had one is a bit too easy if you ask me.

I have a detailed report of each one in my DJ, but I’ll edit posts if you want them to have links :wink:

:sigh: if I didnt have the lack of motivation and it was too cold to sleep I had better LD’s now, but I wont give up and Ill find my motivation :cool:

However I will try doing the tasks at least :tongue:

:wohoo: another LD, was some minutes long --> 660 :grin:

EDIT: heh, 4 LD’s :tongue: although three were part of a chain (but I guess it would be the same, theorically) and only one was longer than some seconds.
In all honesty, I feel bad for making some crappy chain count for 70 points alone, so let’s make it one big dream. So +50 today --> 710.

MORE EDIT: Another chain, so --> 740 :colgate:

I had an LD yesterday. Nothing special though, so 30 points. I became lucid and explored a park-like landscape before I woke up. 595 points total.

Two LD’s ^^
One was long, the other a little chaining from a realization. So +60, it’s 800 for me :cool_laugh:

Another LD.
+30

:peek: isnt it taking too long between the tasks? The final task has been for a week :shrug:

And btw, congratulations tosxychor on the chaining :colgate:

Thanks GHOSTIE ^^

A nice LD last night, off to 830 :tongue:

/me looks over at tosxyChor

Looks like I’ll be able to compete at full force next competition! Awesome job. :happy:

Dude, you would crush me then. :lol: My LD’s are still only minutes long :shy: :tongue:

Not to mention, if I win, I could not participate in a challenge I would be organizing :tongue:

I dont have many Lucid Dreams, but, ok, I’ll join.
(Sorry, i can’t copy and paste the list, im writing this on a DSi.)

Can someone add me? Thanks .

EDIT: Oops! I only read the first page and thought sign ups were still open. Sorry. I’ll join the next one.
In the meantime, I’ll just do the tasks for fun.

I’m sorry, this one is already running. You’ll have to wait for the next one to sign in :wink:

How long is this challenge planned to be running, we should soon have a deadline if the TM doesnt return :anx:

Oh crap, I forgot about that. :shy:
Maybe I’ll join the one AFTER the next one. Hehehe

I’ll enter the next challenge, though. My rhytm was upset last week after having been away from home a few days, but once I get it back, the LD’s should be rolling in again :tongue:

Competing against you, Wyvern, will be a challenge, but I never shy away from one :cool:

You both don’t even know how much I’m enjoying this conversation. ^^
@GHOSTIE - The challenge has been going on for 45 days, since the first round. Let’s just make sure the whole thing lasts for less than 2 months :tongue:

EDIT: 2 lucids, but one I don’t remember fully, and the other was 15 secs, but it was still crap :meh: so let’s make it +40.