What huge dreamsign have you missed lately Part VI

I was at school, in the holidays??

How about watching images from a site called lucid.gtrestd.org?
Or talking to the giant living statue of Neptune, that has with an hawk in his eye?
Or the good ol’ flying around, that never gets old :tongue:

I had the strangest dream last night but no LD! What happened in my dream is this-I had 6 fingers on each hand! :tongue: And the whole dream I was trying to get to a hospital so they can do surgery or something! I can’t beleive I didn’t become lucid! The dream was EXTREMELY vivid, I remember every detail perfectly, especially my hands, but did not turn lucid! Epic fail. It just shows you, I suppose how your SC throws a reality blanket over you!

LOL!!
Similar stuff happend to me…
A couple of years ago I had a strange dream and I told myself I should wake up, but I didn’t realize I was dreaming…

I have a lot of FA and still I don’t get it that I’m dreaming.

Uäääääää! I missed that a car became a bus, and I was in it :nuu:

Lately I’ve been doing RCs, watching them fail, and continueing on the dream :ack:

Once I dreamt I was pregnant (despite being a virgin and a teenager) and I thought “I wish this was a dream!”
I didn’t think to act it out…

being in my old school

One rather obvious dream sign that I missed lately was being a vampire in one of my dreams. It would be rather odd if I turned into a vampire in RL. :razz:

Me and Arnold schwarzenegger were having a gun battle =P

I normally don’t have huge dreamsigns that I notice and remember, but last night I had one that made me want to smack my head. I wanted to do the LD quest for this month, and in my dream on my a piece of paper my mother wrote were the words “amusement park”. :ack:

I was on the back of an open-topped tourbus and a DC was flying around and about it trying to get my attention. She was dressed in a big flowing gold-satin dress, her face painted gold and wearing red lipstick. The head-slapping thing about this one was that the whole dream itself seemed to be about waking me into lucidity and I still stayed on that bus.

I was in my old house…

being in a falling elevator into nothing and walking from it alive,
repeating near-identical scenes
dreams involving a certain person…

Triggering a chain reaction in a museum :cool:

Biggest fail dc-someone told me I was dreaming :wallhit:
however, I thought he was joking or something therefore didnt become lucid :wallhit:

I was a broccoli and was starving because I had no idea what broccolis eat … and eventually a large tree told me it was other broccolis. I was horrified, woke up, and promptly face-palmed myself because I just had a dream that I was a broccoli. Don’t know how I missed that.

Well…um… one is: I ALWAYS Jump out of my parents 3rd story window when ever I’m getting chased, OR I jump off of my balcony into my backyard(only one or two dreams), its a clear sign when I survive w/o any pain.
And then I had a bunch of dreams where i’m driving…My dad hasn’t even taught me how to drive yet.

I was in this elevator, and when the doors opened a guy killed me with a knife… Then, while still lying dead on the floor of the elevator, I was explaining all of this to my friend… :eh: It was really odd, cause I usually don’t die in my dreams… And if I do, I should realise that talking to friends is not a usual thing to do when you’ve just died… :content: