Quest 53: march - have fun in an amusement park

Yeah… Gonna try this.

Sounds fun
Gonna try this one - hoping to have a LD after my “dry times”

Fun idea :content: I’ll have to try this.

I’m going to try this quest. :woo: I already have an idea of where to go in my dream in order to find an amusement park.

I’ll go to my aMEWsment park.

With the 20 mile roller coaster, 20 mile high vertical drop, insane spinning disk, and the log ride. :grin:

And the cannon.

Awesome, this seems like a great quest to start out on.

:bounce: Oh boy, can’t wait to try this.

I’m so gonna try it!!!

Creepy, had the roller coaster feeling in my LD this morning. :razz:

Looks awesome anyway. ^-^

whenever you have LD I don’t lol( of topic I know)

hadn’t seen this quest until GHOSTIE11 pointed it out in reply to my dream, but I dreamt about an amusementpark today :tongue:.

This is a easy one I think.
I really want to get a LD, it was so amazing last time.

i’m going to try this

Nice. I’ve done this before but I was planning on revisiting the place anyway. Should be fun. :cool:

i’ll try this, but it is a fact that when i ride a roller coaster in my dream every single time without exception the car flies off the tracks or i fly out the restraints. kind of funny when you think about it, but not so much in my dreams! haha

I believe I’ve done the quest! :woo:
It’s right in my Dream Journal.

Had a LD and forgot lol

I’ll try some time.

Maybe tonight!

I don’t have time these days to do all my techniques, but I did get an LD last night. And, I managed to complete the Moon Quest! Check it out here.

I got an LD last night, but failed to do the quest xP It was weird. I tried different ways to get there (opening a door, teleporting, walking through the wall), but they all didn’t work. And I had a million FA too, but fortunately they never fooled me. :happy: