LC #23, Winner: Wyvern! Congratulations everyone!

I’ll sign up to, was some time I participate in a challenge but I remember, that the first one I was in, got me lucid the very same night.

I’m willing to give the new rules a try. :smile:

You hit that nail right on the head with that one :wink: I had exactly this in mind, to provide challenges that require to do often common/generic actions, but in multiple, original and/or creative ways :happy: so stay tuned, I’ve got 10 awesome tasks right here for you to explore and enjoy :content:.

I can’t possibly pass up on this Challenge. Count me in too. :happy:

(Though part of me is hoping I lose so I can compete against you, tosxyChor :tongue:)

Count me in! I’m currently experimenting with some prototype techniques that (in theory) give a 100% chance of lucidity. So, I should be able to get my LD rate high enough. :grin:

I’m very glad to see so many enthusisatic people willing to compete! :happy: I’ll do my best to give you a satisfactory challenge.
And Wyvern, if you want it, I can always try and compete unofficially :tongue: I’ll just apply myself to do the tasks each night, and count the points up in my DJ. Tell me what you think about that :wink:

I know, but if I don’t know how much the dream lasted, I would feel guilty myself. I don’t think much would change though, seeing that I can only get lucid once a week or something. :sad:

Thanks for the detailed answer, I think I get it now. :content:

Ok so you will give us tasks to complete, just like in the LD4all goals, and will we have to report here our lucid dream and will receive a total score ?

This sounds fun, I’m always looking for new ideas of things to achieve in LDs when I don’t have enough motivation to meet Fujimoto :smile:

I’ll join :wink:

I would be happy to join. :cool_laugh:

Wonderful :colgate:
Omnisomnia joined by PM. The slots are sure filling up fast ^^

oh man this challenge will be fun! So mane nice active people here! :grin:

All right, you talked me into it :razz:

Ive never seen this much people joined a challenge :razz:

In fact, its more fun with more people in the challenge :smile:

Looking forward to this,

It’s nice to get inspiration like this

okay i’m in! :smile:

Presence of Light joined by PM. Only 3 slots left :hyper:

i will do it

ok, i will have to re-read this all once again, but am i too assume there is no actual “completion” goal, and it’s rather a tally for minor + major lucid generalities??

either way, count me in… i will stay tuned, and focus on said challenge, however it may turn out to be…

:wiske:

Motivation to lucid dream more? Yes! Count me in.

Wow, 19 signups in 2 days. Last one and we’re set :content:

I hardly ever have Lucid Dreams, but maybe if I join then I’ll have more?
I’m in!