LC #23, Winner: Wyvern! Congratulations everyone!

Fine with me. :smile:

Oh great! I’m so excited!!! :happy:

Me too!!

GIMME TASKS!!! :happy:

Love how I get the all caps warning even though it was just for a short effectual little phrase… aaanyway

Sounds good. I usually have an LD if i talk to someone about it, like one of my friends. I usually see my friends after 5pm anyway, so i’ll have plenty of time to discuss with them! :happy:
Honestly, I cant wait, although I dont think i’ll LD very often. Maybe the spirit of competition will make it happen.
I’m all excited to sleep now! Yay dreaming"

i’m excited! i guess i’ll have to put my dreamscape creation on hold for a little bit.

Im fine with 17:00 GMT, its 18:00 here so I dont have any problems reading the challenge before going to sleep :tongue:

fine with me, if I got it well I am gtm+1 so from this very moment I just have to wait for 1 hour and come back here to read the task. I was planning on taking a nap to LD so I’ll be back whatever happens ^^ Hehe I’m excited too ! Challenges !!

The challenge starts now.

The main aim of all this will be letting the dreamers grow in their ability to explore, use and interact with the dreamscape, plus developing confidence in their actions as well as new techniques, skills, and methods. This is more than a challenge - it is a personal adventure, that will guide you through the world of possibilities that is your dreams.

If you want to still read it as a challenge, think of it as a challenge against yourself, to get better at this awesome and useful skill we call Lucid Dreaming, making it grow steadily, day by day, task by task.

I will be assisting all participants, with daily suggestions, hints and encouragements, so that you will easily reach the desired goals. You can also ask aid from the other competitors, I’m sure they’ll be eager to share their advice ^^

I’m sincerely confident you will have become better Dreamers by the time each of you completes this Challenge. So let’s get this started.
Fasten your seatbelts, people! :colgate:

Of course, I’ll start with an easy one:

[center][title]Task #1: Interact with DC’s![/title][/center]

The task is divided into two parts: asking a question, and finding all the possible ways you can interact with a DC (read: anything that lives) in a dream.

Asking questions, getting answers: Post here the single question you’ll be asking to the DC’s you meet, and be sure it’s an important/interesting one to you, cause you could repeat it a lot of times! :tongue: You get:

• 30 points for the first answer
  • 20 points for the second answer
  • 10 points for the third
  • and 5 for all the following ones.
    In order for any answer to count, it must be different from the ones you received before, and has to come from a different DC each time. You better come up with something better than a yes/no question :wink:
    In order for the task attempt to count, the question must be asked at least once.

The inventive interaction: Find all the ways you can relate to a DC, all means allowed! Discuss something important with them (other than asking the question :tongue:), flirt with them, play with them, attack them, control them, transform them… 10 points for each different interaction you find and apply!
Be sure to be original, and I’ll award extra points for your creativity :wink:

You can either post your dreams here, or give a link to your DJ, but remember that if you write more in detail, I’ll have more possibilities to judge you positively! :smile:

Of course, from now on all LD’s and monthly Quest successes award points, following the first post chart.
Have fun everyone, and sweet lucids! :content:

[color=blue]Daily tip: [/color]

Task points:

1. Cave of Mind | [color=#e4ecee]110[/color] |
  2. Colors | [color=#e4ecee]90[/color] |
  3. danielns13 | [color=#e4ecee]0[/color] |
  4. GHOSTIE11 | [color=#e4ecee]0[/color] |
  5. idaln09 | [color=#e4ecee]90[/color] |
  6. JazzleDazzle | [color=#e4ecee]120[/color] |
  7. Leeh | [color=#e4ecee]100[/color] |
  8. littlenemo | [color=#e4ecee]0[/color] |
  9. Magnus | [color=#e4ecee]0[/color] |
  10. mattias | [color=#e4ecee]90[/color] |
  11. Omnisomnia | [color=#e4ecee]110[/color] |
  12. Presence of Light | [color=#e4ecee]Pending[/color] |
  13. Puce | [color=#e4ecee]110[/color] |
  14. Rare | [color=#e4ecee]60[/color] |
  15. Rhewin | [color=#e4ecee]100[/color] |
  16. Siiw | [color=#e4ecee]120[/color] |
  17. Solaris | [color=#e4ecee]0[/color] |
  18. Vampirism45 | [color=#e4ecee]70[/color] |
  19. Wyvern | [color=#e4ecee]165[/color] |
  20. Ysim | [color=#e4ecee]100[/color] |

Cool! Ok, I’ll try to ask “How can I lucid dream on school days?” :tongue:

My questions:

How can I find the way to my subconscious?

Where is the trickster?

How many Lucid Dreamers have you met?

Who is the god of the dream scape?

I’m sorry Omnisomnia, more than one question would make things a little too complicated, I have to ask you to stick with one question. Of course, the others can count as a (single) way of interacting with DC’s, so you are free to ask them also ^^

so want a LD tonight! And I will have!!! I don’t care how !!! Sorry ffor shouting it was on myself lol. This task is very exciting. DCs fasanating me!!!

Gah! If only I had seen this before going to sleep! Hmmm… it doesn’t count if I psychically knew the task does it? :tongue:

Still, only LD’s from now on are counted :tongue: but I’m sure you will find plenty more occasions, like everyone else will.
Remember guys to post here the question before you attempt the task! :smile:

All right, for my question I’m going to do something nice and simple, but something that I always get a good answer from.

“Who do you think I am?”

The question: where is god ?

Well, I think I’m going to ask any DC I met. “What do you want to do?” and see what he/she/it suggests.

So wait, see if I got it right. I get points for every answer I get to my question. And I get points for interacting with DC’s differently. Additional questions I ask a DC are counted as a new way to interact with a DC? (Or asking any other questions, no matter how many, counts as ONE of the ways?

hmmm that’s interesting. I don’t feel like I trust my DCs enough to ask them questions…I think I will ask them:

edit "Show me my symbol "

Who knows I could even summon some characters to ask them the question…
Ok I feel like summoning the 2 girls, the man and the dobermann I saw before, also my friend A. (hopefully with clothes on this time), Fujimoto and his wife “GMM”

Do you think it’s ok ?