Throbbing feeling

When I was younger I would have a dream that made me throw up every tIme I had it, or I would at least wake up gagging. it wasn’t a dream that had any imagery, it was like an overload of throbbing and friction. I stopped having that dream as I got older. However, once in a whlile as I’m lying in my bed before I go to sleep, usually when I’m face up, I feel something similar. My body feels like it’s falling and throbbing, everything feels like it’s moving very fast, like if I turn my head. It’s not to the same degree but it is very similar. I have conjecture about the correlation between the dream and the feeling, I suspect that I might have gone through this feeling until I fell asleep and then it turned in to my dream; I usually turn on my side before I go to sleep now and the feeling leaves. Has anyone had this kind of feeling before? Or even the dream? Does this have to do with WILD? Maybe I’m just explaining “vibrations” in poor words, but I think it might be something different.

Moved from Quest for Lucidity.

That sounds like a type of Hypnagogic Hallucination people start having shortly after asleep. This happens to me too: Occasionally I end up regaining consciousness shortly after falling asleep, and I find myself experiencing an odd jerking sensation.

Once when I was WILDing I felt like my whole body was violently convulsing. It was pretty neat :content: It was just a hallucination though, if that really happened I would probably have had to go to the hospital.

Is this similar to what you’re talking about?

No, I literally would throw up. I would run tothebathroom after waking up and my dad would check on me. It wasn’t a false awakening. I might have expected the throbing feeling was hypno-whatever. it usually only happens when I’m reammy tired. When that happens to anybody, does it also feel like things are moving really fast?