LC #23, Winner: Wyvern! Congratulations everyone!

Wyvern, very nice LD! Too bad you don’t remember the park scenes… :sad: But the 2nd task attempt is there, and that’s a beginning + complication, so | 60 parts + 10 narration + 15 transformation + 30 lucid task + 20 early = 135 points! | I’m still waiting for that flying LD :tongue:

Omnisomnia, remember to take it easy :smile: and have fun over all that you’re planning to do. That will surely help you in inducing and maintaining a LD ^^

GHOSTIE, that would then be 15+secs dream with one chain, so | 20+5 LD points. |. Keep going! :content:

Colors, grats for the 2 LD’s! You’re sure getting confident quickly with Fujimoto :wink: How long was the lucid nightmare? | 50+5 LD points for the other. |

Rare, I bet you’ve had fun with that flying :content: congratulations! And 15 bonus points for your first successfull flight ^^ Plus 2 acrobatics, barrel roll and phase, so | 50 LD + (30 air + (10+20) methods + 35 stunts) task + 30 lucid task + 20 early + 15 bonus = 210 points! |
I’m glad to hear the Challenge is motivating you :colgate: I’m sure we’ll read more and more great LD’s of yours!
I didn’t understand completely if the part before the chain was lucid or not, I need to know the duration of the lucid part only. I awarded you points assuming you only were lucid after the chain, please tell me if otherwise. :smile:

ha yes, sorry again, the lucid nightmare was 10 mn long !

Had a WILD! :cool:

Well, I guess I chained this morning, :smile:
I dreamed about… something, woke up, entered the dream again, became lucid within it,
Wokeup again, entered a dream consciously, (WILD? DEILD? Chain? who cares? :tongue:)
Swam abit in some pool or lake, (I remember it very vaguely, but it’s navigation in water)
Wokeup, entered the dream again, I was at a park, flew around, in Zig-zag, then in a circle, (Does it count as acrobatics? XP)
And then I recalled my SUPERAWESOMEPICOMBO plan, and picked up a big rock, and started turning him around with my finger, as in iPod-touch - to find the right angle for him, so I could start sculpture him as a-
And then I FA. :bored:

I guess you’ll have to wait for my SUPERAWESOMEPICOMBO plan. :smile:
I don’t think that it was satisfying enough, (It was third person, Yuck) so I’ll keep my mind on this challenge.

About the time~
The first time being lucid it was about 10 seconds,
And the others were about 3 minutes in total. (I’m not sure how many chains there were, But I know they were at least 3)

Good luck counting. XP

Wow great LDs !!! I want a LD!!!

Had dream that was an hour. Lucid part was around 45-50 minutes. Great, now I have 2 flying attempts to post. :tongue:

EDITED because I remembered more.

No, i’ve been trying WILD for the past few days, but am too tired to stay awake. (You know what i mean :razz: ) I need to go to bed earlier, which will have to wait until the wekkend, because of basketball and early band.

Come the weekend i will rule the current challenge :tongue:

Now that you have flight at your fingertips, let’s

[center][title]Explore![/title][/center]
I’m asking you to visit as many places as the dream can show you, and come here to report (after the amazement wears off :tongue:). You will get points for each new place you visit and describe to us. :content:

A valid place requires a somewhat detailed description (in the DJ :tongue:). Be sure to catch all the amazing details, that’s what makes a dream wonderful!
A valid scene change requires awareness of the transition. That means, if your house turns into a ship without you noticing, it doesn’t count.

For the first description, you get [color=darkblue]20 points[/color].
For the first change in place/setting (and the description of it), you get [color=darkblue]25 points[/color].
From then on, each new visited place will award [color=darkblue]10 points[/color]. Each radical change in setting (changing city, nation, planet, era, dimension, and onwards) will award [color=darkblue]15 points[/color] (That includes the 10 points from place change.)
Each different way of changing scenes (from the good ol’ walking there :tongue: to doors, portals, flying, phasing, you name it) awards [color=darkblue]15 points[/color].

Single buildings will count as single places, exceptions can be made for worthy content/style changes. Or unless the rooms are gargauntuan, or a parallel world opens when you get into the bathroom :lol:
Of course, different buildings count as different places :wink:

And of course, expect bonus points for the gorgoeusness/originality of the places you’ll describe ^^

Example story:

Have fun everyone :wink:

Current task points:

1. Cave of Mind | [color=#e4ecee]115[/color] |
  2. Colors | [color=#e4ecee]175[/color] |
  3. danielns13 | [color=#e4ecee]0[/color] |
  4. GHOSTIE11 | [color=#e4ecee]0[/color] |
  5. idaln09 | [color=#e4ecee]0[/color] |
  6. JazzleDazzle | [color=#e4ecee]0[/color] |
  7. Leeh | [color=#e4ecee]0[/color] |
  8. littlenemo | [color=#e4ecee]0[/color] |
  9. Magnus | [color=#e4ecee]0[/color] |
  10. mattias | [color=#e4ecee]160[/color] |
  11. Omnisomnia | [color=#e4ecee]0[/color] |
  12. Presence of Light | [color=#e4ecee]0[/color] |
  13. Puce | [color=#e4ecee]110[/color] |
  14. Rare | [color=#e4ecee]0[/color] |
  15. Rhewin | [color=#e4ecee]155[/color] |
  16. Siiw | [color=#e4ecee]0[/color] |
  17. Solaris | [color=#e4ecee]0[/color] |
  18. Vampirism45 | [color=#e4ecee]0[/color] |
  19. Wyvern | [color=#e4ecee]0[/color] |
  20. Ysim | [color=#e4ecee]0[/color] |

Nice. I’ve been doing a lot of exploring anyway because I wanna map out my dream world. How very convenient.

Oh, and that example dream is absolute win. :tongue:

A good task :tongue: I know where Im going, and if I fail I have a backup plan :tongue:

And you as TM increases my motivation :cool_laugh:

oh i’ve settled so many places to visit for this task !! hehehe !!!

Well this should be easy enough. Hopefully I’ll get an LD in time for this one unlike task 3 :tongue:

I didn’t even notice it was time for the 4th task. Congratulations all!

I am going to have a lucid dream tonight, and I’m going to explore places while navigating in air/water etc. (I hope…)

Good luck! :smile:

YES! Finally something I’m good at! :lol: Even in low lucids I usually just walk around exploring as muchj as possible! :tongue: I’ll see if I can fly at the same time to complete the 3rd taks as well. Have fun everybody!

I meant 30-45 mins for the entire dream-sequence nested in the spoiler section. It was all lucid in varying degrees. Because this was the tail end of a longer dream sequence I was aware I was dreaming pretty much right after entering.

:smile:

goes and reads next task

oh-em-gee exploring!! excited that’s like, what I do!!

It looks so much fun! I plan to do the three tasks I’ve missed in one LD !!!

Had two short LD’s last night. One was 5 minutes, the other was 10-15 seconds near the end.

EDIT: Oh, and here’s my flying dream.
Shame I didn’t get this dream after the explore task was posted. :tongue:

[color=red]Leeh[/color], very nice attempt! :happy: That’s a 3 minute dream (with chains :wink: ), 2 elements, 2 styles (swim, superman), 1 stunt (turn) and so | color=#e4ecee LD + (45 elements + 20 styles + 25 stunts) task + 30 lucid task + 20 early = 185 points![/color] | Congrats. ^^

[color=red]Wyvern[/color], that was a refreshing dream. :content: Allow me to give you 10 points for your experimentations on lucidity, I really see something useful into it.
Now let’s see: only one element (air), but plenty of acrobatics (smash through. barrel roll, flying backwards, phase through) and of methods! (standard, wyvern transf., fly transf., rocket ride!), for a grand total of | color=#e4ecee LD + (30 elements + 55 acrobatics + 60 methods) task + 30 lucid task + 20 early + 10 bonus = 275 points![/color] | Awesome :happy:

[color=red]GHOSTIE[/color], I’m very glad you are being motivated :content: you’ll sure manage to complete the tasks you want, keep it up!

[color=red]Everyone else[/color]: Well, glad you liked the task :colgate: I’m sure we’ll read of wonderful dream places shortly.

Current stand-up:

1. Cave of Mind | [color=#e4ecee]425[/color] |
  2. Colors | [color=#e4ecee]370[/color] |
  3. danielns13 | [color=#e4ecee]40[/color] |
  4. GHOSTIE11 | [color=#e4ecee]60[/color] |
  5. idaln09 | [color=#e4ecee]140[/color] |
  6. JazzleDazzle | [color=#e4ecee]170[/color] |
  7. Leeh | [color=#e4ecee]190[/color] |
  8. littlenemo | [color=#e4ecee]0[/color] |
  9. Magnus | [color=#e4ecee]30[/color] |
  10. mattias | [color=#e4ecee]615[/color] |
  11. Omnisomnia | [color=#e4ecee]340[/color] |