LC #23, Winner: Wyvern! Congratulations everyone!

Well this should be easy enough. Hopefully I’ll get an LD in time for this one unlike task 3 :tongue:

I didn’t even notice it was time for the 4th task. Congratulations all!

I am going to have a lucid dream tonight, and I’m going to explore places while navigating in air/water etc. (I hope…)

Good luck! :smile:

YES! Finally something I’m good at! :lol: Even in low lucids I usually just walk around exploring as muchj as possible! :tongue: I’ll see if I can fly at the same time to complete the 3rd taks as well. Have fun everybody!

I meant 30-45 mins for the entire dream-sequence nested in the spoiler section. It was all lucid in varying degrees. Because this was the tail end of a longer dream sequence I was aware I was dreaming pretty much right after entering.

:smile:

goes and reads next task

oh-em-gee exploring!! excited that’s like, what I do!!

It looks so much fun! I plan to do the three tasks I’ve missed in one LD !!!

Had two short LD’s last night. One was 5 minutes, the other was 10-15 seconds near the end.

EDIT: Oh, and here’s my flying dream.
Shame I didn’t get this dream after the explore task was posted. :tongue:

[color=red]Leeh[/color], very nice attempt! :happy: That’s a 3 minute dream (with chains :wink: ), 2 elements, 2 styles (swim, superman), 1 stunt (turn) and so | color=#e4ecee LD + (45 elements + 20 styles + 25 stunts) task + 30 lucid task + 20 early = 185 points![/color] | Congrats. ^^

[color=red]Wyvern[/color], that was a refreshing dream. :content: Allow me to give you 10 points for your experimentations on lucidity, I really see something useful into it.
Now let’s see: only one element (air), but plenty of acrobatics (smash through. barrel roll, flying backwards, phase through) and of methods! (standard, wyvern transf., fly transf., rocket ride!), for a grand total of | color=#e4ecee LD + (30 elements + 55 acrobatics + 60 methods) task + 30 lucid task + 20 early + 10 bonus = 275 points![/color] | Awesome :happy:

[color=red]GHOSTIE[/color], I’m very glad you are being motivated :content: you’ll sure manage to complete the tasks you want, keep it up!

[color=red]Everyone else[/color]: Well, glad you liked the task :colgate: I’m sure we’ll read of wonderful dream places shortly.

Current stand-up:

1. Cave of Mind | [color=#e4ecee]425[/color] |
  2. Colors | [color=#e4ecee]370[/color] |
  3. danielns13 | [color=#e4ecee]40[/color] |
  4. GHOSTIE11 | [color=#e4ecee]60[/color] |
  5. idaln09 | [color=#e4ecee]140[/color] |
  6. JazzleDazzle | [color=#e4ecee]170[/color] |
  7. Leeh | [color=#e4ecee]190[/color] |
  8. littlenemo | [color=#e4ecee]0[/color] |
  9. Magnus | [color=#e4ecee]30[/color] |
  10. mattias | [color=#e4ecee]615[/color] |
  11. Omnisomnia | [color=#e4ecee]340[/color] |
  12. Presence of Light | [color=#e4ecee]140+?[/color] |
  13. Puce | [color=#e4ecee]210[/color] |
  14. Rare | [color=#e4ecee]305[/color] |
  15. Rhewin | [color=#e4ecee]620[/color] |
  16. Siiw | [color=#e4ecee]495[/color] |
  17. Solaris | [color=#e4ecee]0[/color] |
  18. Vampirism45 | [color=#e4ecee]110[/color] |
  19. Wyvern | [color=#e4ecee]1145[/color] |
  20. Ysim | [color=#e4ecee]200[/color] |

Congratulations everyone, you’re doing great! :woo:

Had a LD last night that was about 20 minutes long.
I visited 4 locations I believe (A battlefield/stadium, a maze, some kind of changing room, and a forest), but I think I can do better than that so won’t bother typing it out. I will attempt the challenge tonight where I will have plenty of time to LD.
Guh, but that also means another potentially long one to type! :thud:
Decisions decisions…

I don’t have time to post it in my journal right, but I did have an LD roughly 1 minute long. I started in a unknown apartment, walked out onto the balcony and surveyed the area. The grass looked like it was made of astro turf (like at football stadiums), and the sun was hovering in the sky with a nice orangish tint. I couldn’t see over the buildings, so I jump off the balcony and flew over the buildings. The trouble was I couldn’t land, I just kept floating off into the sky. The view was nice, though, with a pretty little town surrounded by green trees and fields.

I had a 2 or 3 minute long LD. I just remember Talking to L and, maybe. No tasks, I haven’t been able to remember them! :cry:

As promised, here is my journal entry.

Wyvern, I bet you will probably do better :lol: plus you still have to learn to type faster :wink: | 50 pts for now. |

mattias, | 30 LD pts |, and my wish for you to find more and more exciting things to do in your LD’s ^^

Rhewin, that would count for both the flying and exploring tasks :lol: even if that’s very little scores for both. | 30 LD + (25 1st change + 10 transition + 30 lucid + 20 early) exploration task + (30 air + 10 method + 30 lucid + 20 combo!) flying task = 205 points! | Though I’m sure you’ll better both task scores :wink:

Hey, I’m just glad to be LD’ing again.

I did the new task of exploring even without consciously thinking about that task, does it count ? I developed a new method which I’m really proud since I never thought about this IWL and I just put this on the inspiration of becoming lucid again after the end of school :smile:

you can read all about it in my last DJ entry. Low and high lucidity, 17mn long at the most, and I would say 2 clear change of environment (the first one from the bus to the american restaurant, the second one from the art fair to the supermarket) the others I did not notice or don’t really remember if I did it or not.

Everyone, I hope my LD can inspirate you, I’d like to see if one of you can try this method of changing environment too :smile:

No real exploring, but i got something related to the story task:

Rhewin, never say anything like that! You know you can LD any time you want to, so if you have a motivation for it, just do it! :happy:

Colors, I would really like some good descriptions of the places you end up into, so that can’t really be considered a valid attempt, BUT the spinning tech to change places was very interesting, and for that discovery I award you 10 points ^^ I would be delighted to know the procedure more in detail, even if I guess I got the basic idea of it. That means | [color=#e4ecee]50+5 LD + 10 bonus = 65 points![/color] | :smile:

Siiw, good job! That’s 3 parts (beginning, complication, developement), with impersonation, so | [color=#e4ecee](90 sequences + 30 narrator + 20 impersonation) = 140 points [/color] |, but that doesn’t beat your previous task score. Oh well, I guess a good story is worth 5 points :smile:

Had 2 LD’s last night. First one was 15-20 minutes, second one was around 25-30 minutes.

I’ll write out the second one for the Exploration Task. I’m not really satisfied with it since I only visited 4-5 places and there are SO many others I want to see. But this is the last day, right? So I guess I have to write out something. I will attempt this task again though.

Hmm ok so I need you to explain this more : is it A, B or C ?

• to be a valid attempt we have to take a moment while lucid to look at the environment and notice a lot of things about it

• to be a valid attempt we have to map the place we were into, so we must have the will to discover the place

• this could have been a valid attempt only if I described more in my DJ how the places look like

:smile: