what is the 1st dream you remember? Part II

I think i was about 7-8 years old. I was at the school playground and somehow i got stuck in a large bush of thorns full of bees and i flied away :smile:

moved into an existing topic :moogle:

Whats the oldest dream you can remember? I just remembered a dream I had so long ago I dont even remember when. But it was before I moved from America to Canada, so it was a really long time ago. I was like 4 when I had that dream. Whats the earliest time you remember dreaming?

I was a toddler maybe 3 or 4, and the funny thign is my first memory is this dream and not a moment from RL. It consisted of an Extra Terestial… (ET looking), floating up to my window while I was in my crib and shining a light on me. It’s kind of scary talking about it, because it seemed so real lol.

When I was 4. It was a weird dream. I was sitting in the middle backseat of my car, and the car was speeding down the highway. I was alone in the car x_x

It’s probably why I still have a major phobia of cars today x_x

It was a nightmare when i was younger, like 5-6 years old, but well, this happend: It was a party in my house, with my parents and their friends and they told me to bring something from the basement, so when i put my foot on the stairs the stairs like becomes a slide and i slide down, then i’m down in the basement and it’s MUCH bigger then usual, and there was like a killer down there and something, and there was creepy robot and for some reason i repaired one, more then that i don’t remember.

I was afraid of the basement for a loooong time :shy: .

Funny, the only part of any dream I remember I’ve had before journaling (except some 2-or-3-year-old ones) was a lucid moment; I was about 10 (don’t really remember), and I was on a patch of grass, and i guess strange things were happening around me, because i said “It’s a dream anyway” and continued with the dream.
So sad I gave so little importance to dreams in my time :sad:

Hmm the average age seems to be pretty low…
My first dream wasnt really a nightmare. It was really weird. Me, my granny and my little brother were walking on this insanely big treebranch. My granny was pushing a wagon (you know for babies) with my bro in it. And then this walrus from pingu (anyone knows it? Its when pingu has a nightmare and his bed walks away) came up behind the branch. (I wasnt seeing it in first person, more in a sidescrolling 2D way.) I didnt notice it and the dream just stops there. I think I was 3, and when I was 7 I actually think I dreamed about what happened next, however I cant remember that in details.

The first dream I remember was a nightmare. I was about 4 or 5 years old. In the dream, I was sleeping with my parents in their room. When I woke up, it was still dark, I saw a dark tall woman sitting on the dressing table. The first thing that struck me was that she was a witch. And where in real life my mum’s perfume bottles were on the table, in the dream there wasn’t anything where the witch was sitting on. Of course I was terrified. Slowly, she came walking towards me. So, I hid under my mum’s pink blanket. She sat on my mum’s legs and started to stroke my leg.

The first dream I can recall was a nightmare too. I was three years old, and it takes place during a birthday in my house. I go out to look at the moon. (Which is really big, in the middle of the sky, and has a face that happily looks down on the people on earth.) Suddenly, the moon closes his eyes, and a voice says “The moon is now sleeping.”. At this point, a decide to greet the moon, “Hi, moon!”, I say. The moon slowly opens his eyes, with an evil grin and begins to fade. He then says a short poem, and I can clearly remember the last words he said, “Månen nu aldrig mer syns i honnör.”. It roughly translates to, “The moon shall never be saluted again.” He is then completely faded and is replaced by a planet resembling earth.

When I was about 3 at the end of almost all of my dreams I would become lucid (I didn’t know what lucid was then so I didn’t take advantage) and lift off into the sky and the dream world below me would be covered with grey mist and I’d soar over the grey mist. I can remember seeing electric pylons and telephone lines poking through the grey mist. It was a pleasant feeling and I loved it and knew I would be waking up soon. Then it fades into waking life.

When I was on a suntrip with my friends (7 days of binge-drinking), I had my first crystal-sharp dream experience. It wasn’t long, but I remember every single bit of it. I was sitting on my hotel balcony watching the sunset over the harbor (beautiful!). I remember there was a full moon as well. All of the sudden, the moon jumped from one spot to another (picture planet Earth turning really fast back and forth). I alerted my friends, because I was the only one who saw it. They told me to shut up and have another beer.

I was afraid and told them we should go inside, but they didn’t listen. Then the moon moved again, and they saw it. We where like “WTF?” and the next thing we know, airplanes, helicopters and birds where falling from the sky. Like something with the moon f**ked up gravity. Anyway, this big airplane fell towards us, and we took cover in our room. The hotel literally got bombed by falling airplanes, and I remember rescuing a woman from becoming mashed potatoes. She thanked me, and we ran into another room. All of the sudden, I saw this big helicopter flying outside. The pilot looked like a police officer from Half-Life 2. They where picking up the crashed planes. After that, I woke up.

When i was 3, i dreamt that there was a playground sticking out of a pool at Disney World, My brother was wearing goggles and about to slide into the pool.

That’s the earliest dream related thing that i remember

it was really creepy, being in some kind of run down hotel. all i can remember was watching myself and my family get into the elevator from behind the reception desk, and knowing it was going somewhere bad. everything was wooden and there was one of those old kinda green lamps on the desk, very dark and spooky.

Maybe the oldest dream I remember was when I was four or five. I had been scarred by the movie Chuckie (thanks to my big sister) and I had this nightmare where there was a tiny baby, about the size of a size of a shoe, with a conjoined twin growing out of his back. They both looked like the Chuckie doll, but one was smiling and without his signature stitched-up scars and the other was mean and ugly. The evil one on the back of the twin’s body would pull the other’s hair and hurt him, and at some point tried to slit his throat with a paring knife, which made the mother cut him off of the body of the other one. He kind of fell behind a dresser somewhere -_-. He kept growing back, each time with a stronger desire to kill his twin. It was really creepy at the time.

The first dream I remember was a nightmare, like most everyone else here. =p

It started when my cousin made me a piece of bacon and two eggs on a frying pan. It came to life, looking like a smiling face, and chased me to my room, where I, extremely quickly, made a lego wall over the bottom half of my doorway and jumped on my bed. It got through the barricade and went under the bed, making creepy scratching noises.

After that, I was always afraid to put my feet on the floor by the bed, so I always jumped off my bed when I woke up. =p

My first dream was a lucid one, ironically. I have no idea how it started, but clear as day I suddenly knew I was dreaming. So I visited my aunt and dad when they were little kids. I talked to them about whatever 6 year olds talk and then proceeded to another scene. This was a kind of nightmare as my parents moved house without telling me, so I was trapped in my own home, with the new owners. I grabbed a mug to make me look smart (I think???) and told them I’m stuck in a dream, can you help geet me out?

I forgot how it ended :sad:

The first dream i remember was a falling dream through numerous, never ending tubes, i would feel the air rushing around my body. this was also probably the most vivid dream i ever had too, it hapend hundreds on times night after night.

The first dream that comes to my mind is a nightmare that I had when I was maybe around 6 years old.

I was in a truck with my family on a very sunny day. I looked out the window and saw this typical white gown ghost pass by.
Eventually the sun fades and it becomes evening and me and my family are walking to our house after some grocery shopping. I see when my family goes inside the house and I run towards the door and it closes right in front of me. I can’t open it and I can’t control myself so a force pulls me into the bushes next to the door.
Out from the bushes I see the white gown ghost on the other side of the street, looking for me. :eek:

In my first dream I was biking with a 3 wheeled bike and some guys with ferraris came and put me down in mud so I had mud to my knees and then I wake up. :razz:

All of my early dreams that I can remember are nightmares, and in the one of wich I guess is the oldest I am trying to sleep and my room is completely dark. But two huge monsters, I imagened them humanoid and with huge muscles, played with me like with a toy ball. It wasn’t all too frightning, but the sense of powerlessness and grim atmosphere were unsettling. I really couldn’t see a thing, and I felt like beeing on a graveyard. I felt like I was eternally stuck in a place of horror, which was in this case, my room. But it was an interesting dream. :happy:

This thread is now locked, however the topic is continued in Part III :ysim: