what is the 1st dream you remember? Part II

Author  Message 
Kirbypowered
Within, but without
Astral Explorer
LD count: 4

PostPosted: Sat 19 Dec, 2009  Reply with quote

The first dream I remember was a nightmare, like most everyone else here. =p

It started when my cousin made me a piece of bacon and two eggs on a frying pan. It came to life, looking like a smiling face, and chased me to my room, where I, extremely quickly, made a lego wall over the bottom half of my doorway and jumped on my bed. It got through the barricade and went under the bed, making creepy scratching noises.

After that, I was always afraid to put my feet on the floor by the bed, so I always jumped off my bed when I woke up. =p

Current LD goal(s): Record dreams regularly..
SimplePinkSpider
LD count: 2 LD's

PostPosted: Tue 29 Dec, 2009  Reply with quote

My first dream was a lucid one, ironically. I have no idea how it started, but clear as day I suddenly knew I was dreaming. So I visited my aunt and dad when they were little kids. I talked to them about whatever 6 year olds talk and then proceeded to another scene. This was a kind of nightmare as my parents moved house without telling me, so I was trapped in my own home, with the new owners. I grabbed a mug to make me look smart (I think???) and told them I'm stuck in a dream, can you help geet me out?

I forgot how it ended sadblauw

matt94
Simple Dreamer
Somniologist
LD count: 5

PostPosted: Sat 23 Jan, 2010  Reply with quote

The first dream i remember was a falling dream through numerous, never ending tubes, i would feel the air rushing around my body. this was also probably the most vivid dream i ever had too, it hapend hundreds on times night after night.

Current LD goal(s): End this Dry Spell
Chilla
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer

PostPosted: Mon 22 Feb, 2010  Reply with quote

The first dream that comes to my mind is a nightmare that I had when I was maybe around 6 years old.

I was in a truck with my family on a very sunny day. I looked out the window and saw this typical white gown ghost pass by.
Eventually the sun fades and it becomes evening and me and my family are walking to our house after some grocery shopping. I see when my family goes inside the house and I run towards the door and it closes right in front of me. I can't open it and I can't control myself so a force pulls me into the bushes next to the door.
Out from the bushes I see the white gown ghost on the other side of the street, looking for me. eek2

Freduboy
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer
LD count: I have got 0

PostPosted: Thu 25 Mar, 2010  Reply with quote

In my first dream I was biking with a 3 wheeled bike and some guys with ferraris came and put me down in mud so I had mud to my knees and then I wake up. tounge2

moinsQ
Dream Deity
Dream Deity

PostPosted: Fri 26 Mar, 2010  Reply with quote

All of my early dreams that I can remember are nightmares, and in the one of wich I guess is the oldest I am trying to sleep and my room is completely dark. But two huge monsters, I imagened them humanoid and with huge muscles, played with me like with a toy ball. It wasn't all too frightning, but the sense of powerlessness and grim atmosphere were unsettling. I really couldn't see a thing, and I felt like beeing on a graveyard. I felt like I was eternally stuck in a place of horror, which was in this case, my room. But it was an interesting dream. :D

<mod>This thread is now locked, however the topic is continued in Part III ysim</mod>

print