Dream tiredness

In my LD this night I was tired!!! I tried a coffee pill but it didn’t work… Anyone had it???

I guess you can make yourself feel tired if you want to. Some people can fall asleep in their dreams.

But I didn’t want to…you have an idea to restore my energy?

Just will it gone.

That’s what I did…

You could just start doing what you were planning to do. It will probably fade by the time you get interested. :smile:

Or you can just say out loud “I don´t wanna be tired anymore!” :tongue:

Yeah this hits me every now and then, right down to my eyes trying to shut themselves. tosxy’s advice is probably best. Keeping active and my mind off of it seems to help. Jumping jacks also helped me a little on one dream.

Thanks for the advices guys!!!

Uuuh right, I completely forgot that one. :ack: That is probably the best thing to do if you have some time to spare. And that includes IRL sleepiness, physical exercise tends to stir us up. :wink:

I recently had a LD where I was dead tired. I’ve yet to do anything about these situations. They don’t happen often so it doesn’t bother me much. I have noticed that in all cases it was because I was extremely tired in WL.
It’s kind of like when you have to go to the bathroom in WL and the feeling carries over in the dream. I suppose it’s just a matter of fixing the WL situation in both cases.

I almost always have this problem. I know Im dreaming and am trying to get “awake” inside the dream but my eyes feel like lead weights after becoming lucid and I have a lot of trouble keeping them open. I also have trouble talking, everything is barely a whisper… even if I try to yell it comes out barely a whisper. Really frustrating. I just woke up from an LD tho where I avoided it. As soon as I was lucid I concentrated on what the details of the scene looked like without paying attention to my eyes. I looked at the cabinets, the stove, the floor, what was on the counter tops… and then I could see everything and my eyes were fully open. I could also talk normally.

I think in my first lucid dream this happened… actually I’m not sure if it was a dream or not. I ‘woke up’ (had a FA) in bed and did a RC. It showed that I was dreaming. I couldn’t think straight, and I was so dead tired that I just lay there and went back to ‘sleep’.

That happens to me now and again, i just go to sleep when it becomes overbearingly impossible to keep my eyes open and it usually turns out to be FAs and as long as i remember to do a RC, i can continue what im doing. Sometimes i do wake up for real though and that bums me out.

I don’t ususally feel sleepy, but my body can feel quite tired. Once I just sat down and rested for a while and it passed. Should be possible to go to sleep and go to another dream where your dream body is not tired, like a dream-dream body.

Abit of a different question. In nd’s if I run I get tired after a while. However in ld’s if you run would you get tired.

Edit: Please don’t answer with why do you want to run anyway when you can travel some other way.