LD4all Quest 54: Travel to your Dream Destination!

LD4all Quest 54: April : Travel to your Dream Destination!
Author: pasQuale

Each month, on LD4all :ld4all: we have a new Quest to explore your LD’s in a fun way.

Click here for a list of all the LD4all Quests
Click here to suggest a Quest yourself
Click here to add your own Quest travel log

Travel to your Dream Destination!
suggested by: A. :content:

Ever dreamt of standing at the top of Mount Everest? Ever wanted to visit Atlantis? Or is your dream destination a tropical island with palmtrees?

In this Quest you have the opportunity to visit your Dream Destination in a lucid dream!

Your Dream Destination can be anything in Waking Physical Reality, a Mythical Place, a real place or maybe it is a place you have visited in a dream once and want to visit again. Maybe it’s a place that only exists in stories/movies (Avatar, Lord of the Rings…)

Have fun, and good luck!

To complete this Quest and earn your wings

• Become lucid ( :tongue: )
  • visit your Dream Destination
  • Have fun! Take some pictures, enjoy the scenery, and so on.
  • Post your dream in this topic (a link to your DJ is allowed but you have to post in this topic that you have succeeded)

Please be very clear if you feel you have completed the Quest or want to try again - I will only give wings if you feel you have been succesfull in completing the Quest, the wings are a reward for yourself.

I will give everyone who earned it their wings at the end of this Quest, so please be patient

last but not least: have fun everyone! :happy:

Tips/suggestions to travel

• Fly there
  • Teleport there
  • Expect the door / portal / entrance to this place to be around the next corner. Turn the next corner. (And enter though it ofcourse :wink: )
  • Take an elevator there, and press the button marked with your Dream Destination
  • Shout outloud:“Take me to [destination]”
  • Twirl and intend to be in your Dream Destination when you stand still.

Preparations/Incubation
Before going to sleep or while doing your LD incubation technique
(WILD/WBTB/MILD, etc):

• set your mind for this Quest
  • Ponder on your Dream Destination.

Sounds like I’m going to Antarctica this month. :smile:

I’ve always wondered what the surface of the sun looks like…

I’m going to try this one!! Can’t wait to fly over Alaska with all the glaciers and moutains.

This is one i really look forward to. :grin:

I’m going back to Subcon this Month! ( I hope I do )

I might just visit Mount Olympus while reading the Iliad. I would love to see where the Gods live. :smile:

I’m going to fly into Jupiter! I’ve heard that there’s an ocean of liquid Hydrogen under the atmosphere. It should be fun swimming in it. :tongue:

I think I’ll go back to the Grand Canyon… I’ve always wanted to canoe through there. Or I’ll transform into a monster and head to Loch Ness in Scottland and then scare the hell out of folkes :puh: :hurray:

looks like i’m going to Konohagakure, a village that exists in the anime Naruto. :content: WOOT…gonna be a ninja!

Cool… I go to Lothlorien from “Lord of the rings” in this month! :smile:

I’m going to Avalon.

I think Ill revisit Ceeia, very long time ago since I was there :cool:

I had a LD to night and became lucid. I don´t remember much but i think i went to Spain becouse I wanted to do the quest, like i said I don´t remember it that good so I´m gonna try to become lucid again to night :content:

This morning I made it to the LD Beach, the relaxing location of my first LD :content:

Unfortunately after about 4 hours of battling and adventuring, by the time I got to the beach I woke up >.<

i’l try once more to make it to LC (lucid crossroads) but if i don’t succeed this time i’ll lay it rest for now :whew:

How about the dark side of the moon?
Cauuuseeee i would very much like to go there.
so Ill give it a try tonight!

I was able to go to the moon! :content:
Going to the moon
But I wasn’t there to long! :sad:

Hogwarts, eh? Looks like I’m breaking out my trusty broomstick.

Bah! Almost made it to Ceeia :peek: it was an LD though :tongue: