LD4all Quest 54: Travel to your Dream Destination!

I’ve always wondered what the surface of the sun looks like…

I’m going to try this one!! Can’t wait to fly over Alaska with all the glaciers and moutains.

This is one i really look forward to. :grin:

I’m going back to Subcon this Month! ( I hope I do )

I might just visit Mount Olympus while reading the Iliad. I would love to see where the Gods live. :smile:

I’m going to fly into Jupiter! I’ve heard that there’s an ocean of liquid Hydrogen under the atmosphere. It should be fun swimming in it. :tongue:

I think I’ll go back to the Grand Canyon… I’ve always wanted to canoe through there. Or I’ll transform into a monster and head to Loch Ness in Scottland and then scare the hell out of folkes :puh: :hurray:

looks like i’m going to Konohagakure, a village that exists in the anime Naruto. :content: WOOT…gonna be a ninja!

Cool… I go to Lothlorien from “Lord of the rings” in this month! :smile:

I’m going to Avalon.

I think Ill revisit Ceeia, very long time ago since I was there :cool:

I had a LD to night and became lucid. I don´t remember much but i think i went to Spain becouse I wanted to do the quest, like i said I don´t remember it that good so I´m gonna try to become lucid again to night :content:

This morning I made it to the LD Beach, the relaxing location of my first LD :content:

Unfortunately after about 4 hours of battling and adventuring, by the time I got to the beach I woke up >.<

i’l try once more to make it to LC (lucid crossroads) but if i don’t succeed this time i’ll lay it rest for now :whew:

How about the dark side of the moon?
Cauuuseeee i would very much like to go there.
so Ill give it a try tonight!

I was able to go to the moon! :content:
Going to the moon
But I wasn’t there to long! :sad:

Hogwarts, eh? Looks like I’m breaking out my trusty broomstick.

Bah! Almost made it to Ceeia :peek: it was an LD though :tongue:

Im gonna try to become lucid in the world of family guy. Im gonna walk
around the city of quahog and hang out with the griffins.

freakin awesome. Can u send send me a message of what it looked like?