LD4all Quest 54: Travel to your Dream Destination!

I’m going to try this one!! Can’t wait to fly over Alaska with all the glaciers and moutains.

This is one i really look forward to. :grin:

I’m going back to Subcon this Month! ( I hope I do )

I might just visit Mount Olympus while reading the Iliad. I would love to see where the Gods live. :smile:

I’m going to fly into Jupiter! I’ve heard that there’s an ocean of liquid Hydrogen under the atmosphere. It should be fun swimming in it. :tongue:

I think I’ll go back to the Grand Canyon… I’ve always wanted to canoe through there. Or I’ll transform into a monster and head to Loch Ness in Scottland and then scare the hell out of folkes :puh: :hurray:

looks like i’m going to Konohagakure, a village that exists in the anime Naruto. :content: WOOT…gonna be a ninja!

Cool… I go to Lothlorien from “Lord of the rings” in this month! :smile:

I’m going to Avalon.

I think Ill revisit Ceeia, very long time ago since I was there :cool:

I had a LD to night and became lucid. I don´t remember much but i think i went to Spain becouse I wanted to do the quest, like i said I don´t remember it that good so I´m gonna try to become lucid again to night :content:

This morning I made it to the LD Beach, the relaxing location of my first LD :content:

Unfortunately after about 4 hours of battling and adventuring, by the time I got to the beach I woke up >.<

i’l try once more to make it to LC (lucid crossroads) but if i don’t succeed this time i’ll lay it rest for now :whew:

How about the dark side of the moon?
Cauuuseeee i would very much like to go there.
so Ill give it a try tonight!

I was able to go to the moon! :content:
Going to the moon
But I wasn’t there to long! :sad:

Hogwarts, eh? Looks like I’m breaking out my trusty broomstick.

Bah! Almost made it to Ceeia :peek: it was an LD though :tongue:

Im gonna try to become lucid in the world of family guy. Im gonna walk
around the city of quahog and hang out with the griffins.

freakin awesome. Can u send send me a message of what it looked like?

I think it’s about time I visit the Dark SiDe Island… I will definitely give this quest a go!