EN | NL | FR
Current Wings Quest 126
Lucid Rhymes

LC #23, Winner: Wyvern! Congratulations everyone!

Author  Message 
Siiw
Infinite Impatience
Globahead
Siiw has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Chat Mods
Scribes
LD count: last 6.april

PostPosted: Fri 02 Apr, 2010  Reply with quote

I had a short LD, probably under 30 seconds, and attempted some summoning:

Click here to see the hidden message (It might contain spoilers)

Current LD goal(s): To bring back a song

Link to My DJ: ld4all.com
tosxyChor
Dream Winged Zen Pony
cookie lover
tosxyChor has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Scribes
LD count: d(LD)/dt>0

mattias, do your best! I'm waiting for your great LD's ^^

Leeh, congratulations! ^^ For 1 trick, that nets you | 40 LD + (25+10+10)task + 30 lucid task + 20 early = 135 points! | Glad to see your dreams are getting longer ^^

littlenemo, glad to see you remembered to take control of the dream! I'll add 5 points for that. wink I get your dream was longer than 15 secs, so | 20 LD + 5 bonus = 25 points! | ^^ Nice to see you're progressing.

teilnehmer, it does count as magic, but the Challenge is for a closed number of participants, and I don't honestly have the time to review all the dreams of anyone who wants to participate. But you can always try to follow along the tasks smile and join the next Challenge if you want to test yourself. biggrin

Wyvern, nice to hear you've been doing great :D That would be | 40+40+30+30 = 140 LD points ^^ |

Rhewin, I'm sorry none of your attempts beat the previous scores, and those 2 dreams count as one because of the chain but I'll add 5 points because of a new magic trick I've not witnessed yet. wink So | (40+5) LD + 5 bonus = 50 points! |

Siiw, I'm sure you'll do a lot better next time wink5 for now, | enjoy your 20 LD points ^^ |

Tip of the day wrote:
You will need confidence to carry out your intents, read here how to raise it! ^^

Current LD goal(s): Healing
Rhewin
Who is The Doctor?
Local Moderator
Rhewin has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Chat Mods
Scribes
LD count: 349
Location: In the not too distant future... somewhere in time and space

Meh, I'll take it ^^

Current LD goal(s): Defeat Xander in our lucid duel!
Leeh
Oneironaut
Somniologist
Leeh has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!

PostPosted: Sat 03 Apr, 2010  Reply with quote

When should the next task be posted?
I have so much task-debt. XD

Wyvern
Do a Rawr-C!
cookie lover
Wyvern has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Scribes
LD count: Nightly

Leeh wrote:

I have so much task-debt. XD

lach1 I have so much DJ dept.

mattias
Globahead
Globahead
mattias has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!

Oh - My - Gawd

I actualyl completed the last three tasks I hadn't done in one LD! woo

Siiw
Infinite Impatience
Globahead
Siiw has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Chat Mods
Scribes
LD count: last 6.april

I had a short ld, under 30 seconds again. No tasks done. sadblauw

Current LD goal(s): To bring back a song

Link to My DJ: ld4all.com
idanl09
Natural LDer
Dream Deity
LD count: 45

God I have to relax, all that stress for nothing... here's a tip guys: Dont EVER get stressed!!! it's not good for LDing !
But I'm calm now lol :D

Current LD goal(s): Enjoy :)
Rhewin
Who is The Doctor?
Local Moderator
Chat Mods
Scribes

Can't post in DJ at them moment, but last night I did have an LD in which I walked around and explored an ice cave, touched a mirror and got sucked in, and then explored the new area which looked a lot like a mix between a bar and NASA'a mission control.

Also, I had an ND in which I was able to create a sword out of magic to fight zombies, used lightening on said zobies (apparently they burn quite well) and used magic to heal a friend.

tosxyChor
Dream Winged Zen Pony
cookie lover
Scribes

Now it's time to
Spawn!

You'd better start making a list of all the stuff you want to bring into existence in your dreams, cause you're going to need it, starting from the following night! ^^

What I'm asking you is bringing into the dream what wasn't there before. All methods are accepted, so just pop them into existence, find them when you turn around, behind a door, under a rock, out of your pockets, out of a portal, in a bag or in a box, behind the corner! Summon it, call for it to come, let someone bring it to you, obtain it from transforming something/someone else, play the corresponding card! (if you're into trading card games), or play the corresponding spell. You can also ask the dream/your SC/God/whoever you please, along with all the techniques I haven't mentioned, of course

There are three kinds of things you can spawn, that is, inanimate objects, animate (or DC's), and entire scapes (this one requires modifying/transforming/overlapping the present scape somehow, you can't just go into another place, IE be teleporting).
If you summon any object of the first 2 kinds for the first time, you get +15 points for each, instead you get +30 points if you spawn at least once an entire place/scape.
For each different thing you summon (like a dog, a bunch of pencil sharpeners, tons of candy, your bf/gf), you get 10 points.
For each different method you use to summon things into existence, you get 15 points.

I bet your dreams will get crowded with this lach1 Good luck everyone!

Hope you enjoyed those last 6 days of Magic task, because I forgot to post this task those last 2 days

Current task points:

1. Cave of Mind | 0 |
2. Colors | 0 |
3. danielns13 | 0 |
4. GHOSTIE11 | 0 |
5. idaln09 | 0 |
6. JazzleDazzle | 0 |
7. Leeh | 0 |
8. littlenemo | 0 |
9. Magnus | 0 |
10. mattias | 0 |
11. Omnisomnia | 0 |
12. Presence of Light | 0 |
13. Puce | 130 |
14. Rare | 0 |
15. Rhewin | 0 |
16. Siiw | 100 |
17. Solaris | 0 |
18. Vampirism45 | 0 |
19. Wyvern | 0 |
20. Ysim | 220 |

Last edited by tosxyChor on Thu 15 Apr, 2010; edited 1 time in total
Leeh
Oneironaut
Somniologist
Leeh has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!

tosxyChor wrote:
and entire scapes (this one requires modifying/transforming/overlapping the present scape somehow, you can't just go into another place, IE be teleporting).

By that, do you mean building a dreamscape?
I'm not sure I fully understand. shy2

tosxyChor
Dream Winged Zen Pony
cookie lover
Scribes

mattias, that was gorgeous! woo The gratitude you showed to your SC deverves 5 points ^^ but remember I need "detailed" descriptions of the places you want to count for the exploration task, so I suggest you write some more of your dream down. wink5
The rest was awesome, especially all the magic! That was 6 casts of 4 different spells (telekinesis, flying, morphing, summoning), with 2 different methods (hand gestures, will power), and that's | (30 types + 50 spells + 30 methods) task + 30 lucid task + 20 combo |, while the flying task... was just flying with a new method so | (30 elements + 30 styles) task + 30 lucid task + 20 combo |. I'm waiting for a more detailed entry in the DJ for the explore task.

Siiw, all the same, you're doing great with those LD's, keep it coming! | And 20 points for you. | wink

Rhewin, glad to hear you completed the last 2 tasks! :D Remember that I need descriptions of the places you explore for them to count smile

Leeh, it means you can't just teleport into it You must create it yourself, on the spot. The details are obviously up to you wink5

mattias
Globahead
Globahead
mattias has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!

oh ok, sry. tounge2 I'll try to give more detail here for the part I was actually exploring. Outside on the street, I look back at my house and I remember seeing the walls and plants that gorw over them. I also see the roof behind them. I look to the right and see the cobblestone street curving down a bit, as if it were right on the top of a hill. On my side of the street I open the green metal gate to the neighbors' house and open the front door.

This part I don't remember details, sadly sadblauw I only remember that I went through 3 kitchens. I might have seen a light brown refrigerator in one of them.

A hallway then leads me from the last kitchen to what looked like G's house. I'm on the porch, under the roof, which is held up by thick wooden beams. I notice the roof extends out over the grass lawn. I go out on the grass and lean over the blue metal railing, turning up and looking at the blue/grey sky.

hmmm, that's all I can get out of the dream lach1 Now that I think of it, I think that's basicly what I posted in my DJ lach1 Sorry, I can't add any more. Just give the how many points you think this is worth!

Rhewin
Who is The Doctor?
Local Moderator
Chat Mods
Scribes

@tosxy yeah I'm just at work right now posting from my phone. It'll be up by tonight

tosxyChor
Dream Winged Zen Pony
cookie lover
Scribes

Ok then, we can make it 3 places (the outside, G's house, and the THEIF training ground), plus 2 types of transitions (walking there, doors), so that makes | (25+20+10) places + 30 change methods + 30 lucid task + 20 combo = 135 points! |, for a grand total of | (40+15) LD + 160 magic + 110 flying + 135 exploring + 5 bonus = 465 points! | nuu
Looks like we broke the record again biggrin Sincere congrats! applaus

print