LC #23, Winner: Wyvern! Congratulations everyone!

Can’t post in DJ at them moment, but last night I did have an LD in which I walked around and explored an ice cave, touched a mirror and got sucked in, and then explored the new area which looked a lot like a mix between a bar and NASA’a mission control.

Also, I had an ND in which I was able to create a sword out of magic to fight zombies, used lightening on said zobies (apparently they burn quite well) and used magic to heal a friend.

Now it’s time to
[center]Spawn![/center]
You’d better start making a list of all the stuff you want to bring into existence in your dreams, cause you’re going to need it, starting from the following night! :content:

What I’m asking you is bringing into the dream what wasn’t there before. All methods are accepted, so just pop them into existence, find them when you turn around, behind a door, under a rock, out of your pockets, out of a portal, in a bag or in a box, behind the corner! Summon it, call for it to come, let someone bring it to you, obtain it from transforming something/someone else, play the corresponding card! (if you’re into trading card games), or play the corresponding spell. You can also ask the dream/your SC/God/whoever you please, along with all the techniques I haven’t mentioned, of course :tongue:

There are three kinds of things you can spawn, that is, inanimate objects, animate (or DC’s), and entire scapes (this one requires modifying/transforming/overlapping the present scape somehow, you can’t just go into another place, IE be teleporting).
If you summon any object of the first 2 kinds for the first time, you get +15 points for each, instead you get +30 points if you spawn at least once an entire place/scape.
For each different thing you summon (like a dog, a bunch of pencil sharpeners, tons of candy, your bf/gf), you get 10 points.
For each different method you use to summon things into existence, you get 15 points.

I bet your dreams will get crowded with this :lol: Good luck everyone!

Hope you enjoyed those last 6 days of Magic task, because I forgot to post this task those last 2 days :tongue:

Current task points:

1. Cave of Mind | 0 |
  2. Colors | 0 |
  3. danielns13 | 0 |
  4. GHOSTIE11 | 0 |
  5. idaln09 | 0 |
  6. JazzleDazzle | 0 |
  7. Leeh | 0 |
  8. littlenemo | 0 |
  9. Magnus | 0 |
  10. mattias | 0 |
  11. Omnisomnia | 0 |
  12. Presence of Light | 0 |
  13. Puce | 130 |
  14. Rare | 0 |
  15. Rhewin | 0 |
  16. Siiw | 100 |
  17. Solaris | 0 |
  18. Vampirism45 | 0 |
  19. Wyvern | 0 |
  20. Ysim | 220 |

By that, do you mean building a dreamscape?
I’m not sure I fully understand. :shy:

mattias, that was gorgeous! :woo: The gratitude you showed to your SC deverves 5 points :content: but remember I need “detailed” descriptions of the places you want to count for the exploration task, so I suggest you write some more of your dream down. :wink:
The rest was awesome, especially all the magic! That was 6 casts of 4 different spells (telekinesis, flying, morphing, summoning), with 2 different methods (hand gestures, will power), and that’s | (30 types + 50 spells + 30 methods) task + 30 lucid task + 20 combo |, while the flying task… was just flying with a new method :tongue: so | (30 elements + 30 styles) task + 30 lucid task + 20 combo |. I’m waiting for a more detailed entry in the DJ for the explore task.

Siiw, all the same, you’re doing great with those LD’s, keep it coming! | And 20 points for you. | :wink:

Rhewin, glad to hear you completed the last 2 tasks! :happy: Remember that I need descriptions of the places you explore for them to count :smile:

Leeh, it means you can’t just teleport into it :tongue: You must create it yourself, on the spot. The details are obviously up to you :wink:

oh ok, sry. :razz: I’ll try to give more detail here for the part I was actually exploring. Outside on the street, I look back at my house and I remember seeing the walls and plants that gorw over them. I also see the roof behind them. I look to the right and see the cobblestone street curving down a bit, as if it were right on the top of a hill. On my side of the street I open the green metal gate to the neighbors’ house and open the front door.

This part I don’t remember details, sadly :sad: I only remember that I went through 3 kitchens. I might have seen a light brown refrigerator in one of them.

A hallway then leads me from the last kitchen to what looked like G’s house. I’m on the porch, under the roof, which is held up by thick wooden beams. I notice the roof extends out over the grass lawn. I go out on the grass and lean over the blue metal railing, turning up and looking at the blue/grey sky.

hmmm, that’s all I can get out of the dream :lol: Now that I think of it, I think that’s basicly what I posted in my DJ :lol: Sorry, I can’t add any more. Just give the how many points you think this is worth! :tongue:

@tosxy yeah I’m just at work right now posting from my phone. It’ll be up by tonight

Ok then, we can make it 3 places (the outside, G’s house, and the THEIF training ground), plus 2 types of transitions (walking there, doors), so that makes | color=#e4ecee places + 30 change methods + 30 lucid task + 20 combo = 135 points![/color] |, for a grand total of | color=#e4ecee LD + 160 magic + 110 flying + 135 exploring + 5 bonus = 465 points![/color] | :nuu:
Looks like we broke the record again :colgate: Sincere congrats! :clap:

Here’s your link to my journal for last night’s dreams.

Got lucid 3 times on a single dream, (regained back)
The total lucid time was about a minute and a half.

Did a little flying around, tried to summon a strawberry, (no success though) and stuff like that~ :tongue:

I got lucid in a dream, it was about 2 sec lol…my shortest LD , I guess the REM sleep was over.
anyway I was levitating and realize I’m dreaming and the whole dream was spining crazy!
I tried to get back without success.

I had a 1-2 minute LD where I Levitated a refrigerator magnet to make sure I was lucid :tongue: I then knocked on some doors and went down a wooden stairs/slide before losing lucidity.

. OMG! You,re dream is simillar to myne! (the differnce that I was floating in the air and not a refrigerator)

I had a 7-8 minutes long LD ( :hurray: ) in which I think I did both the “explore” and “spawn” tasks. It is here.

Alright then… Getting in deeper and deeper DJ dept here. :tongue:
Had 2 LD’s the night before last night. Both were around 5ish minutes. I can’t for the life of me remember what they were about… Ah well, they weren’t that interesting anyway. Something about controlling someone and a mansion?

Last night I had 2 more LD’s and an awesome ND which I will definitely add to my DJ dept.
Summaries: One LD involved me playing the role of the Devil and me trying to fool my friends. Was around 8-10 minutes.
The other LD I had was reviewing some music I had apparently composed. But I hadn’t, so I spent that LD just listening to the music and memorizing whatever I could. :wink: Was around 12-15 minutes.

No idea when I’ll have the time to write these out if I ever decide to. The ND was actually my favorite so that’ll be my priority.

WILD is fun. :smile:
Had one, and then chained into another one.
It was abit messy, but I’ll give it 3 minutes.

I had a ld between 30 seconds and 4 minutes. And I spawned a plane, just not completely in the way I wanted to. It is in my DJ, I can’t copy and paste on the phone.

More to add to my evergrowing DJ Dept… :thud:
3 LD’s last night.
Summaries:

1st LD:
Redid the story Task and managed to finish the whole story this time. It was more of my subconscious’ idea which decided to randomly insert a narrator, so I just went along with it. It was about swimming and a little warning, it gets a bit cliché. :tongue:
20-25 minutes.

2nd LD:
Completed the Spawning Task and the Exploring Task too. I had an Exploring dream before this one back when the Exploring Task was still going but maybe I’ll just write out this one. 2 for the price of 1. :tongue:
The dream involved a scavenger hunt of some sort, a mansion again (this thing’s been making multiple appearances), my friends, and Pokemon. 25-30 minutes.

3rd LD:
Boring in comparison. Weird aliens that resembled Pikmin came to Earth. They were known for transforming into random things. I was in a desert like land looking around mostly. I’m not much of a clothes shopper but dream clothes were pretty unique. A mix of high fashion and dream randomness. The currency was sand which was apparently a new thing in this dream village as there was a lot of controversy over it and the measuring system. Was about 10-15 minutes.

I’m sorry for being so behind. It’s just… homework.
Been typing these up on my DSi.

Was lucid for about 20 seconds last night, before I lost it and it went back to a normal dream. But when I realized I was dreaming I remembered the task, and I realized my pants were falling down. So I held out my hand and said “BELT!” and a belt formed in my hand, which I quickly put on.
After that I tried to think of another thing to summon, but I got distracted and lost lucidity.

hello folks, I’ve moved this week end and I have to adapt to changes and to cope with stress of still having no internship, so sorry if I did not come here often. Hopefully I can benefit this week to have LDs again, since I did not have any since one week and a half :sad: so anyway, this afternoon I took a nap and was able to stay aware until sleep paralysis but I lacked the winning idea to enter lucid stage after this, so if you guys have any tip, please comment on my dj :smile: and good luck for that new quest !! It seems really interesting I shall write it in my new dj (which is a glenfiddich whisky tasting journal gift btw ^^) and report here soon :smile:

3 minute LD last night, about 50% of it spent rubbing my hands with blacked out vision :tongue:. Link to journal here