LD4all Quest 54: Travel to your Dream Destination!

I think I’ll go back to the Grand Canyon… I’ve always wanted to canoe through there. Or I’ll transform into a monster and head to Loch Ness in Scottland and then scare the hell out of folkes :puh: :hurray:

looks like i’m going to Konohagakure, a village that exists in the anime Naruto. :content: WOOT…gonna be a ninja!

Cool… I go to Lothlorien from “Lord of the rings” in this month! :smile:

I’m going to Avalon.

I think Ill revisit Ceeia, very long time ago since I was there :cool:

I had a LD to night and became lucid. I don´t remember much but i think i went to Spain becouse I wanted to do the quest, like i said I don´t remember it that good so I´m gonna try to become lucid again to night :content:

This morning I made it to the LD Beach, the relaxing location of my first LD :content:

Unfortunately after about 4 hours of battling and adventuring, by the time I got to the beach I woke up >.<

i’l try once more to make it to LC (lucid crossroads) but if i don’t succeed this time i’ll lay it rest for now :whew:

How about the dark side of the moon?
Cauuuseeee i would very much like to go there.
so Ill give it a try tonight!

I was able to go to the moon! :content:
Going to the moon
But I wasn’t there to long! :sad:

Hogwarts, eh? Looks like I’m breaking out my trusty broomstick.

Bah! Almost made it to Ceeia :peek: it was an LD though :tongue:

Im gonna try to become lucid in the world of family guy. Im gonna walk
around the city of quahog and hang out with the griffins.

freakin awesome. Can u send send me a message of what it looked like?

I think it’s about time I visit the Dark SiDe Island… I will definitely give this quest a go!

Guess who could be going to Galway tonight? And then of course into space.

On the starship enterprise.

Please tell me how that goes cause if it works i really want to try
if it works can you mail me telling me what its like?

I would really like to try this but Im having difficulty LDing at the moment :sad:

This will be the first thing I try though!

I think I shall create my own dream island with white sand and clear sea, and towering palm trees… d’awww

To those who travel to there destinations through lucid dreaming, please tell us how you got there. What technique you used to get you to the dream destination. Thanks!

only 3 more nights left to do this Quest.

good luck everyone!