LC #23, Winner: Wyvern! Congratulations everyone!

I had a <30sec LD. Did the first task again, but with no better result.

Had an LD last night, about 5 minutes long. Didn’t remember any tasks, but had a bit of fun strangling DC’s with my mind and flying… actually that last one might count for the flying task because I was flapping my arms like wings which I have never done before. Anywho, that’s aboot it.

i had an LD last night, about 4-6 minutes long. Posted it here.

goodness gee golly gosh, it’s been an interesting few weeks. really jamming with school, and work, and life. my dreams have been rather distant from me recently. mostly limited recall, not any so far focused on any goals. i’ve found that this time of the year is like that.

I feel that I am coming out of it though… I got a list of the three goals I have missed in my head, and will be sure to post any relevant experiences.

glad to see everyone keeping active. it’s an awesome inspiration!

Oh, I know what you saying Im having this too, I even forget fragments of dreams!!!
But, it will be over, anything will be fine…

I see some amazing ideas for your DJ’s to appear, keep it up guys and ladies! And have fun :content:

idaln09, that happens to everyone, the important part is keeping your confidence, and remember you can do it again, and again and again. ^^

Leeh, sweet dream you had there, it would sure have been interesting if you remembered the rubber duck part :lol: but anyway!
The DC task involved 1 answer recieved, talking, and taking the dog to someplace :tongue: so | 30 answers + 20 interactions + 30 lucid + 20 combo = 100 points! |
For the flying task, you did better in the previous attempt. :smile: I’ll put 5 extra points in your account all the same. :wink:
The magic part was flying, phasing through, and levitationg, by willpower and gestures, so | 25 type + 30 spells + 30 lucid + 20 combo = 105 points! |
Also, if you wanted it to count for the rules task, it would be easier if you told me what ones you realized you had broken. :smile: Thanks for your patience.

GHOSTIE, grats for your dream, I guess it will easily count for the rule breaking task :tongue: as a single written rule (don’t kill), and the law of gravity, that nets you | 50 sets + 40 rules + 30 lucid + 20 combo = 140 points! |
the flying was a single style, do you want the untangling to count as a stunt? :tongue: if not, | 30 air + 10 style + 30 lucid + 20 combo = 90 points! | for that.
Also, I recalculated your previous magic score, with 3 spells now, but you still did better in this one. | 25 types + 30 spells + 20 methods + 30 lucid + 20 combo = 125 points. | Plus 5 points for the other time.

Rhewin, with that attempt you did the same score as your previous one, 90 :tongue: but a new flying style deserves 5 points still :content:

littlenemo, congrats on your high lucid! ^^ I see you did great use of stabilization techniques.
The magic task was 2 destruction spells, so | 25 types + 20 spells + 10 methods + 30 lucid = 85 points! |

Also, for a special treat, the current standups! :colgate:

1. Cave of Mind | 765 |
  2. Colors | 1125 |
  3. danielns13 | 40 |
  4. GHOSTIE11 | 340 |
  5. idaln09 | 555 |
  6. JazzleDazzle | 170 |
  7. Leeh | 525 |
  8. littlenemo | 150 |
  9. Magnus | 30 |
  10. mattias | 1320 |
  11. Omnisomnia | 340 |
  12. Presence of Light | 140 |
  13. Puce | 915 |
  14. Rare | 305 |
  15. Rhewin | 1310 |
  16. Siiw | 850 |
  17. Solaris | 0 |
  18. Vampirism45 | 110 |
  19. Wyvern | 2370 |
  20. Ysim | 735 |

Also, all task scores are updated in the respective posts. Link in the first page for each.

Time to express yourself!

Create!

I’m asking you to give free way to your imagination ^^ and draw, play, sculpt, compose, whatever inspires you on the moment! All sorts of art, existent or nonexistent, are allowed! The realm of your imagination opens to you every night, and it’s time to get some real deal out of it! :content:

For each composition, you get 10 points; the first one awards 30 points instead.
If it was something that can’t be recreated in life, (like cloud sculpting, or an entire personal mythological creatures circus) you get +15 points.
If it was recreatable instead, and you do bring it into WL (like transcribing the poetry, or the song, or making the drawing again), you get +20 points.
There’s also the media used: for each different media you create something from (be it clay, a canvas, a bunch of bycicles, or the entire New York), you are awarded 15 points.

Have fun, and let your creativity soar :colgate:

Hmm, now when I think about it it took me a lot of effort and some minutes to untangle myself out of that wire complex :razz: Im not sure, it might count as a stunt, I really cant decide :tempted:

I lovw to create!!! I love art!!! I have to LD! Such a great IDEA!!! :happy:

Well, I’m no expert,
But definitely gravity,
And I’m pretty sure there’s something against passing through a bridge,
On top of that, a dog teleported in front of my eyes,
And I broke my promise to the midget, so that’s another one.

Anyway, this morning I visited Antarctica, at last!
Yet, I plan coming back, today wasn’t much satisfying.
So count it as 5 minutes LD. :tongue:

Finally antartica!

Made it, got half an hour long LD and did too many things to mention them all :razz:

Here it is found :cool:

Had a short lucid fragmen this morning probably less than 10 seconds.

17 April
Scary Dad

I think I was in my room, I saw my dad but he had a neutral face no smile or anything like that and he was coming closer and it was scary and scarier and then I realized it was a dream and I woke up.

Had 3 LD’s Two were barely LD’s though :tongue:

Had a LD last night. I was also inspired by watching the movie “How to Train a Dragon” so I turned into the dragon from the movie and flew around. :content:
Transforming myself also reminded me of a personal task to find Bombax and transform him. So I succeeded. In the process, I also opened up my online DJ (not the one I said I’d find…) just for the sake of the Task. Dream was 20-25 minutes. Had a short chain near the end too. I’ll probably write this out.

Also had 2 other LD’s where unfortunately 1 will be counted since I can’t remember the other.
The dream involved me racing with my brother on a very long race track. At least 10 minutes.
It felt like a SD somehow… but I’m afraid to ask him about it.

It looks like with all these essays to write, my last opportunity to write out dreams will be Tuesday and possibly Wednesday. I should be up to date by then.

Also, awesome. A Create Task.
We’ll see what happens. :cool:
In this case, would only a summary of the dream be sufficient if I also post my creation(s)?

Finally I had dreams! I dreamt 4 dreams this day(no LD though) :happy:

I had a LD that lasted for more than 4 minutes. I visited a demo party, but never got around to making any music. Do I still get the point i asked you for in the dream? :grin:

Edited in my previos LD the duration :tongue:

I had 3 more LD’s :content:

Had a short LD last night but managed to create something. It was Graffiti art because I happened to be in a city. It was an old city playground with a few punks hanging around. I got lucid from the amount of dream control I had. I used this time to bother the punks, graffiti’d my website name on a wall over their own graffiti logo and then I jumped a fence using some parkour I had seen in internet videos. :tongue:
I then continued my fun climbing up trees and the like. The punks had found a way around the fence and were after me. I went up a tree and they thought they had me cornered, but when I flew off and hovered above them. That freaked them out and they ran off.

I lost lucidity at some point. Certainly not when I was flying. I think there was a FA that caused it or a skip. I was in a new location and then suddenly at my school. I went online to enter some PIN numbers into iCoke and maybe win something. My annoying spoiled cousins C and A came over announcing that they didn’t need to win any contests and that their mom and dad could just buy anything I won. They were jealous of all my recent good fortune really. Annoyed, I finished entering my PIN’s and a message came up saying, “You must be alone without any deaf people within range to claim your prize.”
I gave a wtf look at the computer and looked over at C who was right beside me. Ridiculous rule and my cousin wasn’t deaf (or maybe she is. :tongue:).
I regained lucidity and shoved her away. I then used my last lucid moments to insult the hell out of them and fly around. “Your mommy and daddy can’t buy flight.”
I then woke up.

Lucidity in total was around 6 minutes.
I’ll try to recreate the graffiti when I can. :tongue:

Leeh, thanks for explaining ^^ so that’s | (45 sets + 60 rules + 30 lucid + 20 combo) = 155 points! |
Also, congratulations for completing the April Task! :happy: For now, that’s | 50 task + 30 lucid = 80 points. |

GHOSTIE, nice going with your half-hour long LD! I see you are truly motivated this period. :colgate:
Also, your new attempt at flying got a better score. :content: | (30 air + 30 new style + 30 lucid + 20 combo) = 110 points! |
That, and the spawn attempt, the thing Siiw did sure shows how belief in yourself is the most important thing. :wink: | (15 types + 20 objects + 30 methods + 30 lucid + 20 combo) = 115 points. |

Magnus, nice to see you had another LD ^^ Try resolving to complete a task before bed! :smile:

mattias, awesome job you did with meditation ^^ and the DJ and art tasks, too!
For the art task, | 50 composition + 15 media + 30 lucid + 20 early = 115 points! |, while the DJ one is | 20 found + 20 uses + 30 lucid = 70 points |

Wyvern, awesome sauce as always :happy: A SD, and a “How to train a dragon” dreams? I’m getting jealous man :rofl:
Nice job with Bombax! That was a personal task, so I’ll add 10 points for that.
For the DJ task, I assume you only read from it, so | 20 found + 10 activity + 30 lucid = 60 points. | Do you want a combo with that? :tongue:
Urban graffiti, that was sweet :content: | 50 art + 15 media + 30 lucid + 20 early = 115 points! | I’m eager to see what you drew there ^^

idaln09, I’m happy to hear you got your recall back :smile: Now I want to see some good LD from you ^^

Siiw, all it takes is asking :lol: I’ll put in +10 points for that.