LD4all Lucid Dream Quest 55: Join the party!

That sounds cool !! I will try tomorrow morning :smile:

Aw come on! What good will it bring you to blame yourself like that? :smile: If you need any kind of help, we’re always here, so just ask anything right away :content:

I will attempt this one. This ones looks difficult though. I have never done anything this complicated before but I hope I will be able to complete this.

Haha, I’ve tried, but failed and ended up in a studying room instead of a party^^

That’s ok, I have to remember to draw that door on a wall and save me the time of looking for it :happy:

I feel that I have completed the quest-this is how it went

After becoming lucid, I instantly remember about this quest-so I start flying around, looking for the party. Eventually. I get drawn towards an old abandoned warehouse. Seeing noone around, I fly through the roof like a ghost, where i see a podium, loudspeakers balloons and ribbons, everything's all pretty, but THERES NOONE THERE!!! I decide this is no problem, so with my dream powers i put the music on full and fly/dance around the large open area that has transformed into a gym type thing. After flying around a bit i see teh download, my mind picturing him as an elemental made out of those matrix code thingies :tongue:  We partied, i suppose you could call it that. By this time, download now looked like my best friend in RL, so i suppose he was no longer download. Then my lucidity ended and the dream transformed into a memory type thing of me and my best friend at my birthday party. It was quite a strange dream. Also, im not sure about the viability of the party as there was only 1 person there. But I think things went smoothly enough for it to be called an LD party.

well the object of the Quest is to party and have fun, so I’d say you definately succeeded :content: But it’s up to you to decide if you want your wings for this or save them for another LD :smile:

Yes, I’ll want my wings for this LD. It was quite unusual of me to remember about the quest, normally I completely forget about them, so I probably won’t have another chance at them.

ok :happy: Well just a bit more patience, you’ll get them end of the month :smile:
congrats!

I’ll do this when i can actually lucid dream:D

I did it! I just need to open a DJ to type my dream up into…

In my first LD as well!

Ooo double congratulations then :happy:

can’t wait to read your dream!

My Quest Dream!

Here!

I visited the anniversary party in my dream today, but didn’t have much time to enjoy it. :sad:

link

However, if I need to talk about what to do to complete this quest:

[quote=“pasQuale”]

• Find the LD4all party (or throw one yourself) [right]…done[/right]
  • :boogie: PARTY!!! :cheer: [right]…not done[/right]
  • Optional: Meet and greet LD4all members [right]…not done[/right]
  • Optional: There are gifts for everyone, find yours and open it :smile: [right]…not done[/right]
  • Alternative: Enter your view of the LD4all community in your dreams. Does it look like a forum or like a real life community? [right]…not done[/right]
  • Post your dream in this topic (a link to your DJ is allowed but you have to post in this topic that you have succeeded) [right]…done[/right]

I managed to do only two things from the list, and the point of the quest is not even included in those, so I don’t feel like I’ve accomplished this.

I’ll have to try a bit harder and with a bit more quantity of sleep in order to be able to succeed. I’m still proud, though, that I did even this much. :content:

And as a side note; sorry pasQuale, about my subconscious image of you :shy:

Finally remembered to do the Quest!

Here it is :happy:

I did the quest :slide:

It involves an outdoor night part, giant green moons and Q flying a space ship.

clicky

Hmmmm, I wonder if that is where I ended up last night (at the party).
I tried to get people to disappear by saying, “thought-people go away,” but everyone must have been lucid in there and turned up the volume so no one could hear me and no one disappeared. It was a heck of a party I must say, loads of food, dancing, games, discussions, you name it. :smile:

I did it :happy:
I did WILD and once i went into the dream, I looked into my pocked and pulled out a badge with the LD4all logo. I put it on and walked around, went through a few doors, but didnt find it. I then went into an elevator and it didnt have a LD4all button on it for some reason, so i took my badge off, and put it on the elevator next to the floor buttons. And it turned into a button. I pressed it and the door opened, and I saw a big group of people in a hotel room which was similar to the movie ‘The Hangover’. I met a few people, but I cant remember their names :sad: And then we danced a bit, and my dream ended D:
I think I did this quest well, but I’ll probably try it again tonight if I can become lucid.

hey Gutana! Congrats!

Have you read the first LD4all party dream I had? Yours sound surprisingly similar! I wonder if the “LD4all elevator” always ends up in that hotel? :hmmm:

I have 2 days for this quest…I have a feeling that tomrrow I will LD becuase I almost always LD in the start of the week :happy:

[center]

Congratulations

Rubiks_Cube_Man
and
KittyDreams

for earning your wings with this Quest! :yay:

:boogie: :boogie:

Congrats to Ghostie11, Rhawin and Q :tongue: for completing this Quest! Sadly I can’t give any more wings, but you get cookies :grin:

and well done for everyone who tried but didn’t succeed this time :smile:
[/center]

Gutana please let me know if you would like to earn your wings, it wasn’t clear to me if you wanted them for the dream you posted.

Another opportunity to earn your wings in the next Quest :smile: