What huge dreamsign have you missed lately Part VI

Had a dream recently where I picked up a book that had the words LUCID written on the cover.
Hahaha. Totally missed that sign.
Go me. :happy:

I had a dream just last night that I was on LD4all, reading about the latest Quest (#55 – The 14 year anniversary party). I was staring at the :ld4all: symbol, which the topic explained was to be worn as an identification badge, and thinking to myself “How can I dream about this so I can get to that party?” :ack:

A few nights ago, I met this DC who explained to me he never had any LDs. I told it would be allright and with enough practice he’d get some. I even advised him to start with RCs right now.

Didn’t test for myself at all. -facepalm-

About one month ago I finished my military service. Since then I had several dreams at which it was sunday and I had to get back to the barracks. But I never realized it was a dream. :neutral:

A straight bicycling road from Kiruna to Göteborg, and it was completely straight.

And a lot of snow same time as I saw midnight sun :dingding:

Freddy Krueger, among some Egyptian deities, was in my dream, scaring people and keeping them paralyzed on their seats by making horrible noises by scratching the wall with his long metal claws.

“Yeah, like this would be a dream.”

:blush:

I miss one just a few nights ago where I clearly stated “This is my dream” and didn’t catch it. :sad:

about two months ago I had a dream that this guy name Stephen LaBerge Invented this oxygen type mask lol. and I saw him and i said. “Hey you’re Stephen Laberge, the guy who knows a lot about lucid dreaming”

I did not realize i was dreaming then

I was saying in my dream “Im dreaming.” But i didnt become lucid! I did those rc before so thats why i was saying im dreaming… Help? :help:

There is already a topic about that ( Here you go ) and now moved into the topic :moogle:

That’s how RCs work if you don’t think about them.
Many people just take RCs for granted.

You mustn’t do that.
You have to really question the reality, even if you are 100% convinced that you are not dreaming.

You always have to take dreaming as a possibility and act as if you were really dreaming.

That way you will really question reality in your dreams and it will work.
Simple as that :content:

I had a huge missed dream sign to a couple of nights ago.
It was 2 days before I went karting I crashed my kart in a dream and thought at least its only in a dream I hope I don’t do this in the real thing. And it still didn’t click.
Doh.

Last night I had a dream where I was in Assassins Creed 2 environment. I was standing between these 2 pillars and held a carrot in my hand. Then a human sized rabbit came and stole it from me and I got really pissed. I started chasing him and after a while I caught him and we had a fight… for the carrot…

Well I guess I shouldn’t be too hard on myself… I mean… We all at least once in a life time fought a huge rabbit in order to get a carrot… cynicism

I had a dream where I was running at the side of a futuristic tank with a samurai sword (in fact, I seem to have a lot of dreams about samurai swords, sjould make it a dreamtheme) against enemies with laser rifles… it was so obvious it hurt

Last night, John Locke from Lost was explaining this new reality check he had developed, it involved a big fish tank with a huge aquarium, wich he had set up next to the road… :grin:

Oh god i felt so stupid this morning cause I missed a few things in my dreams last night:

I read text and I couldn’t actually read it, but I imagined what I wanted to be there and used that.

I went to use the restroom and noticed that my genitalia was extremely long, thin, and oddly colored. I of course shrugged this off and just used the bathroom anyways.

My new reality check is being around people and I forgot to use this, as well as a reoccurring theme that I seem to have now of being in an old house I used to live in.

LOL!

For me…just about everything. Last night for instance, it was seeing the [color=darkblue]moon[/color], period. Which I used to see in my dreams all the time. But this time I was trying to make out its aura, and these circular rainbows emerged out of it and started to grow as I kept looking…

But if you want something more entertaining there was that one time where a statue of a Mongolian warrior came to life and was starting to fight with people. I just ran away.

I had a dream where me and my friends were trying to go to sleep to have a lucid dream. :crazy:

At the end of my dream, there was a State Trooper car that pulled up, with Huge White Letters on the back that said DREAM SERVICE, and had an old lady inside with a pad and pen. Yes I missed it, because I knew I had to go, so I don’t think I could stay or something along those lines.

I gave myself a huge dream sign right before falling asleep at 4AM. (WBTB)
I told myself, "I will dream that I am naked and realize that I am dreaming.
Well sure enough, I find myself naked in a dream, but it was in my own bedroom, so it did not trigger lucidity. :dingding:
Guess I should have phrased it a bit better, namely, “I will dream that I am naked IN PUBLIC and realize that I am dreaming.”
Tonight I will.

These missed dream signs are so funny. :content:

My latest one was, I couldn’t remember the date. I was wondering if it was February, May, April…
I even stopped in my tracks and wondered,“How come I don’t know the date, or even what month it is?” I was wondering why I couldn’t remember.

And days before this dream, retracing my steps and knowing my place and date have been part of my Reality checks!