LD4all lucid Quest 56: Double Combo - Take Your Pick!

All right, I’m in.
My personal reason to become adapt at lucid dreaming is to learn how to heal.
Therefore I chose quest number 44 (I need all the power I can get to do this) and quest number 42 ( my question would be how do I heal someone, and hopefully will get an answer that will show me how).
Wish me luck and perseverance! :ld4all:

Good luck, KauaiDreamer! Looking forward to read your Questdream(s)!

Good luck everyone :smile: and note that your wings (if earned) will be handed out at the end of july :content:

Woohee :smile:

Another chance to travel to my dreamworld! I got soo close last time.
Of course I will fly over the whole landscape (Quest 6)
or maybe I am going to find the mysterious Dreamer´s Necklace (a object i thought up to give me ultimate control over my dreamscape; haha just bad that it is hidden in the ruins of a desolate mountaincity :tongue: ) because this would be a veery important landmark for myself, I think that it would fulfill Quest 35 :grin:

Well I am freshly motivated.

Ah yes, the Q-is-too-lazy-to-make-a-new-quest Quest :tongue: (joke, of course). Hmmm… I’m thinking #12 and #24. Or do I get triple cookies for doing #39?

so many options…

41, 48, and 52 seem awesome. I’d say i’d try 2 but that hardly counts for me, as it’d be bound to happen.

i’m also liking 20.

Rhewin (what happened to the a there?), if you attempt #39 you will get caught in an infinite loop and who knows what would happen then?

good luck everyone! I love seeing your choices :smile:

Already planned what Im gonna do :razz:

Now I just need the right inspiration

What are thoose cookies lol ?

:eek: great idea! I’m just not sure how to… begin something like that in a LD.

anyway, yeah, what happened to the a? :tongue:

:lol:

I got tired of the “e” and changed it to “a,” and then back to “e” to screw with people.

It’s fun, isn’t it? :tongue:
Anyway, it might be a great way for me to broaden my lucid powers list, so I’ll go with #2, and throw #3 in for good measure. ^^

I started on quest 56 last night, and it ended with a bit of a twist.
I finished my first quest of the combo, namely # 44, find a source of power.
However, the result of the quest is such that I need to do a third quest in order to do the 2nd quest I had picked, namely # 42 Ask a question and get an answer.
Note to pasQuale: Let me know if you agree that the first half (first third as it turns out) of my quest is done.
I wrote it in the dream journal section KauaiDreamer’sQuest 56 LD log

KauaiDreamer, I enjoyed reading your dream! And I don’t decide if you have done it, you do it yourself :smile: But I think you definately nailed the “Inner Source of Power” one :smile:
For the wings, you only need to complete one other Quest now - but I hope you will succeed in doing all three because I’m curious to read your dreams :happy:

I´m gonna try #6 and #54, no doubt! :smile:

#3: Find Your Spirit Guide and #10: Find Your Dream Pet
Ambitious, I know, but with two summer months ahead of me I’d really like to finally accomplish these. And once I find one I figure they can lead me to the other.

I will attempt # 28 for sure,:lucid: :write:
and have to decide on which other one.
Maybe #30 too.:read:

:peek:

Well I completed the first Quest! It´s Q 6 “Unfold your Wings and fly”. I chose it because I just tried once and did not really succeed, just hovered over the ground. :grin:

I got lucid in a veery strange way: In my dream, I decide to teach my sister how to lucid dream. So I explain it to her and then tell her to wait for me when she has started her dream :eh:
Ok and because in my dreams, WILD and shared dreaming seems to be easy :tongue: I just go to sleep and in seconds, the dream starts. At first my vision is like watching a Video on a small sceen, but when I concentrate I get it vivid and detailed. I do a Hand RC for the heck of it and think what to do. I remember the Quest, but don´t remember to get to my dreamworld :cry: instead I remember flying and stopping time. Because I don´t think I stopping the time will work, I decide to finally start REAL flying! My sister is there too (hehe shared dreamcharacter dreaming :content: ) so I say: “lets fly to the surface of the sun and walk around on it!” She agrees and so I take off by flapping my arms :tryfly: It´s not working that good but at least I am in the air! I change to moving like a fish and it works a lot better :twirl:
I look at my sister, she is doing that normal swimming method. After imitating my new tech, she also gains speed and flys more easily.
Now I head in direction of the sun. I think to myself that it may need a lot of time with my actual speed, so I start flying like superman and speed up ALOT :cheer:
The sunlight gets more and more intensive and I can´t look at it direct anymore. So I search for my sunglasses in my backpack… but I can´t find them… :no:
I also look at my left arm for fun and where normally the elbow would be, I have a hole :eek:

This is where my recall ends. Well I did´t got to the sun but I am very happy about my new earned flying ability :fly:

Now I just need to get to my dreamworld for the second Quest! :boogie:

Congrats! Isn’t flying fun?!!!
:partying_face:

Connected to a Source of Power last night (a thunderstorm) while transforming into energy for the Transformation Revisited Quest. :woot:
Will write it out when I start my new DJ.

Wow! Cool Wyvern! That’s indeed a major source of power, good thing you didn’t end up fried! I’ve discovered that LDing with a headache is not feasible yet. Hmmm I wonder if you can use the headache as a DS? Somehow it goes into the dream with you, but doesn’t trigger lucidity, doesn’t make sense.