LD4all lucid Quest 56: Double Combo - Take Your Pick!

Ah yes, the Q-is-too-lazy-to-make-a-new-quest Quest :tongue: (joke, of course). Hmmm… I’m thinking #12 and #24. Or do I get triple cookies for doing #39?

so many options…

41, 48, and 52 seem awesome. I’d say i’d try 2 but that hardly counts for me, as it’d be bound to happen.

i’m also liking 20.

Rhewin (what happened to the a there?), if you attempt #39 you will get caught in an infinite loop and who knows what would happen then?

good luck everyone! I love seeing your choices :smile:

Already planned what Im gonna do :razz:

Now I just need the right inspiration

What are thoose cookies lol ?

:eek: great idea! I’m just not sure how to… begin something like that in a LD.

anyway, yeah, what happened to the a? :tongue:

:lol:

I got tired of the “e” and changed it to “a,” and then back to “e” to screw with people.

It’s fun, isn’t it? :tongue:
Anyway, it might be a great way for me to broaden my lucid powers list, so I’ll go with #2, and throw #3 in for good measure. ^^

I started on quest 56 last night, and it ended with a bit of a twist.
I finished my first quest of the combo, namely # 44, find a source of power.
However, the result of the quest is such that I need to do a third quest in order to do the 2nd quest I had picked, namely # 42 Ask a question and get an answer.
Note to pasQuale: Let me know if you agree that the first half (first third as it turns out) of my quest is done.
I wrote it in the dream journal section KauaiDreamer’sQuest 56 LD log

KauaiDreamer, I enjoyed reading your dream! And I don’t decide if you have done it, you do it yourself :smile: But I think you definately nailed the “Inner Source of Power” one :smile:
For the wings, you only need to complete one other Quest now - but I hope you will succeed in doing all three because I’m curious to read your dreams :happy:

I´m gonna try #6 and #54, no doubt! :smile:

#3: Find Your Spirit Guide and #10: Find Your Dream Pet
Ambitious, I know, but with two summer months ahead of me I’d really like to finally accomplish these. And once I find one I figure they can lead me to the other.

I will attempt # 28 for sure,:lucid: :write:
and have to decide on which other one.
Maybe #30 too.:read:

:peek:

Well I completed the first Quest! It´s Q 6 “Unfold your Wings and fly”. I chose it because I just tried once and did not really succeed, just hovered over the ground. :grin:

I got lucid in a veery strange way: In my dream, I decide to teach my sister how to lucid dream. So I explain it to her and then tell her to wait for me when she has started her dream :eh:
Ok and because in my dreams, WILD and shared dreaming seems to be easy :tongue: I just go to sleep and in seconds, the dream starts. At first my vision is like watching a Video on a small sceen, but when I concentrate I get it vivid and detailed. I do a Hand RC for the heck of it and think what to do. I remember the Quest, but don´t remember to get to my dreamworld :cry: instead I remember flying and stopping time. Because I don´t think I stopping the time will work, I decide to finally start REAL flying! My sister is there too (hehe shared dreamcharacter dreaming :content: ) so I say: “lets fly to the surface of the sun and walk around on it!” She agrees and so I take off by flapping my arms :tryfly: It´s not working that good but at least I am in the air! I change to moving like a fish and it works a lot better :twirl:
I look at my sister, she is doing that normal swimming method. After imitating my new tech, she also gains speed and flys more easily.
Now I head in direction of the sun. I think to myself that it may need a lot of time with my actual speed, so I start flying like superman and speed up ALOT :cheer:
The sunlight gets more and more intensive and I can´t look at it direct anymore. So I search for my sunglasses in my backpack… but I can´t find them… :no:
I also look at my left arm for fun and where normally the elbow would be, I have a hole :eek:

This is where my recall ends. Well I did´t got to the sun but I am very happy about my new earned flying ability :fly:

Now I just need to get to my dreamworld for the second Quest! :boogie:

Congrats! Isn’t flying fun?!!!
:partying_face:

Connected to a Source of Power last night (a thunderstorm) while transforming into energy for the Transformation Revisited Quest. :woot:
Will write it out when I start my new DJ.

Wow! Cool Wyvern! That’s indeed a major source of power, good thing you didn’t end up fried! I’ve discovered that LDing with a headache is not feasible yet. Hmmm I wonder if you can use the headache as a DS? Somehow it goes into the dream with you, but doesn’t trigger lucidity, doesn’t make sense.

This will be my first attempt at an ld4all quest… as i am a gardener of sorts, i will grow a seed (quest 15: let it grow), and then proceed to eat whatever grows (quest 12: tickle your taste buds). wish me luck :woo:

So… I completed the quest this morning, just as i planned (more or less…). Since i don’t have a DJ, i will write out the dream in this post.

So I find myself outside at my girlfriend’s house. I don’t remember exactly why (although there was a reason), but i do a reality check. After checking my watch 4 or 5 times, i accept the fact that i’m dreaming. The dream is pretty poor at first. so much so that it takes some serious effort to bring the dream back to its full visibility. After maybe 30 seconds of rubbing my hands together and yelling into the sky to increase my lucidity, i’m ready to go. i know exactly what i’m going to do… grow some seeds and eat what grows. So i reach into my pocket and feel for some of trophycase’s own “insta-grow” seeds. i figured that they would be in a seed packet, but instead i feel some pebble-like things in my pocket :hmmm: … good enough for me. i grab 3 or 4 and start popping them into the ground. i look to my left a little bit, and there is a bottle of water on the ground. as i reach for the bottle, i’m extremely scared that i’m going to wake up due to a strange sight phenomena, something i’ve never gotten before. as my vision focusses on the water bottle, my sight begins to spiral :nuu: . If you can imagine your head spinning around on a front-to-back, horizontal axis, then that is what this was like. everything kept turning upside down and then right side up again… it was strange. eventually i get over it and i grab the bottle. i pour it in the general direction of my seeds, and right away, one sprouts. at first it’s a twig, then it gets bigger and grows many branches, and then the branches get leaves :hurray: . This was not a normal tree, however. the tree as a whole was 3-dimensional, but the branches were not. they only had a length and a hight. it was sort of like a paper tree, if you will. anyways, i have to finish my second part of the quest, so i reach up and grab a fist full of leaves (although i was hoping that i would grow a fruit tree… this was something close to a maple tree). With a hand full of orange and semi-green leaves, i shove them all into my mouth. the taste was, for lack of a better term, fowl :yuck: . It was the same taste that you would expect from leaves (it only occured to me after the dream that i could have made maple syrup!).
After this, i jumped over my girlfriend’s tranpoline, but i got to much speed. her trampoline has a fence on the other side of it, so i closed my eyes and waited for the pain of smashing my face into the fence. I feel myself come to a stop (with no pain) and i open my eyes… I’m halfway through the fence :ack: . half of my body is in her neighbor’s yard, and half in hers. I also have a spider web in my mouth for some reason… aparently i jumped through one. I get up and will myself back into her house. her parents are there. I ask her dad if he can see me and he says no. This confused me. my lucidity must have been lowering at this point, because for some reason, i expected this to be my girlfriend’s real life parents, not dream parents. i figured that he would not be able to see or hear me. but apparently i was invisible to her dream dad because he heard me but could not see me… and then i wake up in bed.

I remember thinking to myself while my tree was growing that this was one of my most rewarding LDs. usually i just fly or engage in sexual activity. this quest really gave me something fun and different to play with. so i do feel as though i copmleted the quest, especially since it went just how i was planning (minues the fuit :tongue: ).

P.S. this was really difficult to type since the scroll bar in my text box is still jumping. :confused:

Good luck! This would have been a good one to have succeeded in while doing Wyvern’s 3rd task in the quest!