Read This to Become Lucid Now!

:lucid:
:yes: Do a :rc:

So it happens again; that I read the following to become lucid in my dreams. If I look away, then I do not lucid dream, but if I continue with this, then I do lucid dream.
I Am trying harder to become Lucid! I follow instructions to become lucid: so the following is only very true:

If I am actually reading this, then I am obviously in a lucid dream right now!
It is because this was all written within a lucid dream, and submitted only in the dream world. Yes! I am lucid, but just to make sure, I have to read on to test if I can read in this lucid dream.
:read:
So I clicked on this topic because I really want to become lucid in my dreams.
Could it actually be true that I can become lucid in my dreams tonight simply by reading this?
:hmmm:
Maybe while I am reading through this topic, my subconscious is picking up on something that I consciously won’t comprehend, something that at this very moment is making a change within me that will make me become aware within my dreams!
:aww:
Perhaps this is all bogus and I am wasting my time! :whistle:
But this is a strange idea. I should do a reality check right now! :rc:
Because if I don’t do a reality check right now! then that would mean that I don’t care about lucid dreaming, but that is not true, I really do want to lucid dream.
If I don’t make myself do a genuine reality check right now, I will regret it.
:rc:
So check my hands…

pinch my nose, try to breathe…

check the clock…
then check again :clock:

take a light jump, do I fly? :tryfly:
I must lucid dream and will do what it takes to lucid dream. Even if it means reading something like this that says, “Read This to Become Lucid Now!”

Read This to Become Lucid Now? :eh:

This
This
This
This
This !!!

Now that I have read This I am lucid within this dream and will now carry on how I please.

:fly:
One last thing; all I have to do is go back to the top of this topic and reread the first paragraph carefully. :ld4all:

Kinda like:
This is the song that never ends,
and it goes on and on, my friends.
Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was,
And they continue singing it forever just because…
This is the song that never ends,
and it goes on and on, my friends.
Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was,
And they continue singing it forever just because… :smile:

Or how

I’ve got a song that gets on everybody’s nerves,
on everybody’s nerves, on everybody’s nerves!
I’ve got a song that gets on everybody’s nerves,
and this is how it goes:
I’ve got a song that gets on everybody’s nerves… :grin:

lol :content: kauaiDreamer and EllyEve,

Well, I just woke up from a super vivid and awesome dream having to do with a lucid goal for #30 of the latest ld4all quest! I got lucid at the last second before I awoke and am at this moment in the middle of WBTB . Wish me luck.

I really do feel that writing then rereading the first post of this topic contributed to the vivid semi lucid dream that I just had.
Sometimes you just have to Hammer it IN!to your subconscious that Yes! I Am Lucid Dreaming! I think it, I write it, I say it, I feel it, I do it.
:truit:

GOOD LUCK :smile:

Yep, it’s good old autosuggestion, but with a nice handy script writting out for you. Thinking this to yourself as you fall asleep (with minor adjustments, of course) would also help tremendously.

I have to honestly say, I went a tad cross-eyed at first! :happy:

Really though, if you believe it will work, than it’s the key for you! I wish you luck in your journey.