LC #24, Final Task: Make Dream Characters Lucid!

Crap… Gotta get focused this time!! xD

So close to LD but not yet…

Managed to do it: :content:
Flying and Transforming
Was around 6-7 min I think.

Had a brief but interesting transformation LD. :tongue:
here it is

it lasted about 1 minute. medium length dream time for me is about 3-5 minutes.
also, the first transformation i consider a complete transformation.

I’ll be ready to post one here once I can attain lucidity again. Get your suitcase packed and prepare for another summoning in the near future Wyvern. :wink:

Nice to see you’re doing so good with the tasks! :happy:
Last night I just had a medium LD, but I guess I can’t let the whole thing pass by :tongue: I’ll get on more to completing the tasks! ^^

I transformed in a ND last night -__- how could I NOT notice it’s a dream :cry:

Hey, it does count towards the challenge, so post it up! ^^ Notice how there’s lucid points for each task you complete, which means there’s the possibility of completing it while non-lucid.

no LD tonight, but instead, i defeated a giant magical self-splitting phoenix, found out that there are 6 elements (fire, water, earth, air, apples and light), and managed to master some legend-of-zelda-like dungeon :slight_smile:

Like tosxyChor said, that still counts! You just won’t get the lucid points but you can still get the Task points, so post the dream anyway. :happy:

And great job everyone else. :woot:

Rhewin: Too bad you didn’t manage to transform. You’ll get it next time I’m sure. :content:
| [color=#e4ecee]30 lucid + 30 technique (peter pan) + 40 LD (long) = 100 pts[/color] |

Bluemoon: I need to know if that was a short, medium, or long LD. For now your task points: | [color=#e4ecee]60 lucid + 40 combo + 60 flying technique (peter pan, bat) + 30 transformation (bat) + 15 transformation technique (will)= 205 pts![/color] | I’m also assuming this was the first time you’ve transformed into a bat to fly.
/me loves bats

littlenemo: I don’t think I’ve ever personally grown crab claws. :tongue: It sounds more like a partial transformation as it was only your arms that transformed, even if that was your intention. You hadn’t decided that would be your complete form before the transformation. | [color=#e4ecee]30 lucid + 20 early + 15 technique (will) 30 transformation (claws, incomplete bird) + 20 LD (small) = 115 pts[/color] |

tosxyChor: More LD pts for you. :content: | [color=#e4ecee]30 LD (medium)[/color] |

@Mimmo0: Sounds like you’re still keeping busy regardless of the Challenge. :tongue:

Just woke up but there are no LD points to add up to my tab. I’m having a rather weird phenomenon happen the last 3 nights. Wake up at 4 stay up for half an hour as usual write in DL and read book on lucid dreaming and go back to bed, only to wake up 30-45 minutes later like someone tossed a bucket of water on me, with no recollection of a dream, and not being able to go to sleep again. Odd :meh:

I’ve had very little luck so far. I guess I’m in a dry spell again.

/me decides to do a complete recall journal for some weeks

Hey, Wyvern! Can I join the challenge? :lol: Nah, just kidding (sorry, I had to :tongue:) Congrats everyone and keep up the good work!

lol² at that! :grin:

Oh the time, hmmm! It didn’t feel that long so I would say medium and yes it is the first time I succeeded (I tried once, but failed).

Oh and congratulations to the others! :wink:

EDIT:
Just noticed that Rhewin and I are loving the Peter Pan flying style. :rofl:

Okay then. I’ve added your points.

Going to have another delay folks. Should be the last one. :tongue: Honest.
The next task and scores will be posted tomorrow at 16 GMT.

@ Wyvern - oh okay i see your point. :smile:

:woo: One more try? Cool! I didn’t do well the second night of this challenge. I’ll post tonight’s and the first night later.

Does that mean we get another night to try? :grin:

Got two LD’s whereof one contained a short TF.

ld4all.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 1&start=45

Congrats, Bombax! That’s | 30 lucid + 20 early + 20 transformation + 15 technique 40 LD (2 x short)= 125 points! | :cool:

EDIT: And the Scores.

1. tosxyChor | 105 |
  2. Magnus | 0 |
  3. Rhewin | 100 |
  4. Hexaditidom | 20 |
  5. Bombax | 125 |
  6. KittyDreams | 0 |
  7. Rhett | 0 |
  8. Mimmo | 125 |
  9. BlueMoon | 235 |
  10. idanl09 | 0 |
  11. Ysim | 0 |