LC #24, Final Task: Make Dream Characters Lucid!

:woo: One more try? Cool! I didn’t do well the second night of this challenge. I’ll post tonight’s and the first night later.

Does that mean we get another night to try? :grin:

Got two LD’s whereof one contained a short TF.

ld4all.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 1&start=45

Congrats, Bombax! That’s | 30 lucid + 20 early + 20 transformation + 15 technique 40 LD (2 x short)= 125 points! | :cool:

EDIT: And the Scores.

1. tosxyChor | 105 |
  2. Magnus | 0 |
  3. Rhewin | 100 |
  4. Hexaditidom | 20 |
  5. Bombax | 125 |
  6. KittyDreams | 0 |
  7. Rhett | 0 |
  8. Mimmo | 125 |
  9. BlueMoon | 235 |
  10. idanl09 | 0 |
  11. Ysim | 0 |
  12. Sandra | 0 |
  13. Puce | 0 |
  14. working class hero | 0 |
  15. Zacrifice | 0 |
  16. littlenemo | 115 |
  17. shinju | ? |
  18. DreamWalker_5 | 0 |
  19. KauaiDreamer | 140 |
  20. Siiw | 100 |

Eat!

One of the other things I love to do in dreams is eat! There are a few reasons. One, you can eat as much of your favourite food as you want and never gain weight, and two, you can eat foods that don’t exist in real life, taste new flavours, or even better, eat stuff that isn’t even food at all!

For every different thing you taste, that is, try without eating, you get 10 pts for the first, and 5 pts for the next ones. (That’s because it’s very easy to just lick a bunch of stuff. :lol: )

For every different thing you eat, you get 20 points each. 25 points if it’s something you wouldn’t normally eat in waking life.

If you actually prepare any of the food in your dream, you get 25 points each!
(Ex. Sandwich, soup, milkshake, etc.)

If you clearly manage to eat more than what is physically possible in waking life, you get 30 more points.

If you can manage to make it to The Last Supper with Jesus and his disciples and try some of the food there (you don’t have to be religious :tongue:), you get 50 points!

And of course, bonus points may be awarded for creativity.

Disclaimer: The Task Manager is not responsible for any repulsive, disgusting flavours the participant may or may not experience.:peek:

Hahaha, you know EXACTLY what I’m going to eat. :tongue:

One medium LD for me yesterday, let me speak no more of it. :razz:

Yay eating! I guess a lot of different candies will do the trick for fast point rack-up. :tongue:
And LOL @ the Last Summer (Supper?), I’d verily be glad to see someone going there and reporting back. :content:

I’m gonna need some help here Wyvern. I had a dream where I knew I was in a lucid dream, but I didn’t know I myself was dreaming. I used dream powers, but I thought I was just borrowing them from the dreamer. I’m calling it an FLD for now, but I could also see how it is an LD. You pick :tongue:.

Also, I finished the transform task in that same dream. clicky. Task is in green.

P.S. I can’t wait to have some dream tacos :grin:!

Well hidden, but I’ll quote it so that everyone reads it! :ebil:
As for the task I think I’ll try something out and see how it works.

oh yeah, eating is easy :smile: i hope ill have a LD soon!

Its 7 AM Monday morning and I woke up half an hour ago from a fun lucid dream!
It started out as an ND (which I’ll include because it ties in at the end) where a friend of mine and I where running away from someone who was chasing us. We got to a steep wall covered in small vines and my friend climbed up ahead of me. I thought the vines were too small to hold my weight, but seeing as my friend is way heavier and he had no problems I decided they would hold me as well. It was hard climbing up the wall, especially seeing as my sight was so blurry. Once we got on top of the platform we ate something cause we were starving. The guy that chased us however found a way easier path on top of the ledge and he showed up on the other side. He ran toward me and jump as if he were a tiger I rolled back with my feet in the air grabbing him and hurling him into the wall behind me where he fell unconscious. My friend and I ran into the jungle when I saw a bunch of cute monkeys scurrying in front of me (they were adorable). All around the jungle were bright red balls for them to play with. It was then that I realized there was something fishy about this scene and became lucid.
I was so happy I kept on saying I am dreaming and I am lucid, I can do my transform task! :smile:
My sight however was still bad and I kept on clapping my hands to remain lucid, I didn’t want to blow it. I then started jumping and that really helped make me more lucid and aware. I then remembered to try the “putting some glasses on to get rid off blurry vision” trick I read about in one of the forums. I “found” some glasses on top of a dried up tree trunk that had fallen down, and put them on. It worked like a charm and now I was really clearheaded. (personal task)
Changing into a dragon was my goal for this task and I started focusing and doing what Wyvern suggested, one piece at a time. I kneeled on the ground and focused on my hands to turn them into claws, it was really easy. My fingers turned longer and bigger, with claws on the end, and I envisioned scales but forgot about the color, so naturally they turned into my favorite color, namely sapphire blue. They were beautiful with a hint of black shading.The scales ran all the way up my arms. Then I started on the rest of my body, I needed to be bigger. My knees remained on the ground and I envisioned stretching and expanding while walking forward with my arms. My shadow wash showing me what I was changing into. It was cool! Pretty soon I ran out of space and decided to do the rest in the air and I jumped up and flew. I flew past a huge mirror to see what I looked like.
Well… not exactly the way I envisioned I’m afraid :grin:
I was huge with blue dragon arms, a serpent/fish-like torso (silver) ending in a (I have to say) magnificent eagle’s tail with huge white feathers tipped in black, that was by far the largest part of my body. Underneath my tail where my legs should have been was a fishes tail, more like a mermaid’s. On the back of my torso where two big wings, but they were like see through delicate fish fins with scalloped edges. My head was like that of an eagle/phoenix. My flying was rather odd, more like the “Man from Aquarius” style, where my torso was moving in waves. I flew over water and ended up in a place with hundreds of “people.” Everyone was different, some were more normal looking, but overall it seemed like an alien planet. I was flying over everyone and looking at them when I decided I wanted to speak to someone, but I couldn’t decide who. So in the end I just hollered out, “Hello everyone, how are you? I’m lucid.” I heard a girl shouting back, “Hello to you too,” but I couldn’t see who it was. Seeing the shape I was in was not really good for standing and talking to people, I decided to dive into the water and come out human again, which I did. But unfortunately everyone was gone when I surfaced.
My first thought was, oh no I lost lucidity, I’m just in a regular dream. Then the absurdity of that statement hit me and I realized that I was still lucid, but back to where I had started, at the tree trunk where I had “found” my glasses.
The guy who attacked me earlier on was there too, but this time I didn’t run but asked him what he wanted. Turns out he had lost his daughter and needed help finding her. He was afraid of her being in the jungle. I told him that this was only a dream, but he didn’t listen. I decided to put him at ease and told him that the jungle was really safe, only a bunch of cute monkeys. He replied, yes it is safe now, while it is light, but once it turns dark it won’t be safe anymore.
I woke up.
I’m going to have to practice transforming! One of these days I’ll be able to envision the perfect dragon.
Oh yeah, this dream was shorter then my usual ones, only about 5 minutes or so.

Can someone tell me how to link my dream, so in the future I can put it in my dreamlog and link it so that I won’t take up a whole page.

Forgot to say this about the transformation task, but: WOOHOO! :hyper:
The eating one too. These are great so far! Very motivating. :content:

On June 5th I had a long LD, not accomplishing much, and on June 7th I had a short LD where I flew a little bit.
ld4all.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 071#583071

KauaiDreamer: If you click the tiny paper symbol () at the top left of the post you want to link, the address bar will contain the link for that specific post. :smile:

Still no Lucid Dream and my dream recall is also crap. sigh

After most of my exams are over (which should be after Friday) I’ll try to focus more on this. After all, I subscribed to try and see if I could improve my dream recall and LDing skills.
It will probably help to read other people’s DJs but so far I can find no time for that (I can’t even find time to meet with friends this week, or to do anything not related to school. Actually, I shouldn’t be here now in the first place…)

oh, didn’t know that counts too >.> …but anyway, that dream was kind of personal so nevermind me, I’ll try next time :uh:
and I know this question is not on topic anymore, but does it count as transformation when you suddenly realize you’re someone/something else? I mean, that you didn’t want to transform, you just did? because in my opinion transformation has to include the act of transforming, doesn’t it? :neutral: I’m confused. XD

by the way, this new task kind of startled me. Yesterday I was randomly thinking about what is the next task going to be and I immediately thought “eating, for sure”
I’ve wanted to eat something in a LD since I had my first one, and never managed to :meh: because I had to fly first. and transform, and try telekinesis and going through wall and-… you know what I’m trying to say :tongue:

what if i eat something that’s not a food? :tongue:

Here’s what Wyvern wrote:
“or even better, eat stuff that isn’t even food at all!”

And I surely will… :devil:

Short lucid moment:
To my DJ
Still frustrates me a bit! :sad:

KauaiDreamer, that was an amazing transformation! :happy: More so because it is very original :content:

For me, just 2 lucid moments, in the same dream (I realized it was a lucid again after a sorta-FA). And oh, I went to bed thirsty, so I drank water in a ND :tongue: it was rough and calcareous, and I also found a slimy, transparent algae in it, that I just tasted. It was slightly sweet.