First LD in a while, took the lucid pill

Last night I had my first decent length lucid dream, and the first thing I remembered to do was reach into my pocket and take the lucid pill. The rest of the dream became much more bright and clear, but I also had in mind that it would carry into other dreams. Does anyone know the effectiveness of the lucid pill carrying into future dreams you have? Sorry if this is a stupid question, I’m sort of new.

The lucid pill never worked for me, but I could answer your question. If you truly believe that the lucid pill will affect future dreams, then it will. This works because of the Placebo Effect.

Like Vampirism45 said, since it’s you who created the lucid pill, it’s up to you to decide its consequences :wink: Just remember to take whatever might happen with a light heart, for nothing is to be taken truly seriously in dreams. :tongue:

I’ve never heard of this Lucid Pill. I’m gonna try to take on in my next LD :wink:

Never heard of it either but it’s a real good idea. I’m gonna use it as well the next time I LD.

I like the idea , I think I’m gonna try it.

I’ve used “the pill” for other purposes, but not for trying to help future dreams. A part of me suspects that wouldn’t work, but the great thing with all this stuff is…if you honestly think it’s going to work, the chances of it working are better. :smile: Can’t hurt to try!