How to dream with around 6h sleep?

Is it posible? For me, I rarely get dream with less then 7-8 hours of sleep. Is it posible to issue REM(dreaming stage) earlier, please help!

Yes, you do have dreams during other points in the nights besides at the end. REM isn’t limited to just that last couple of hours, it is mixed in. The problem is that the early REM cycles are shorter so the dreams are a little less vivid and don’t last quite as long. LD’s can be done with just 6 hours of sleep, but it will be a little more difficult to do techniques like WILD which work best when you wake up 5-6 hours after first going to sleep.

I’m sorry, but everyone has dreams, even in the earlier stages of sleep. Personally, I managed to get lucid as soon as 1 hr into sleep, and without WILD, which means dreaming even at that hour was ordinary matter.
Earlier dreams may be shorter, more fuzzy, and a little harder to remember, but you nonetheless dreamt them, so it’s only a matter of convincing yourself of that, and proceeding in remembering. :smile: Of course, it’s easier to remember the sooner you wake up after the dream has took place.
Best of luck to you.

Sorry, I don’t know much about this, but wouldn’t that mean that you’d have to enter SP during these earlier stages of sleep too?

Well, of course, not that there’s any reason to move around a lot at night :tongue:
You can see we do have REM phases even earlier in the night by indicative phase charts. But also remember dreams can take place even outside of REM phases :wink:

Yeah, I’ve always found that it takes about 6 hours for me to wake up and remember my dreams. I have noticed, though, that the longer I keep a dream journal, the early I remember dreams. Also, tosyxChor, thank you so much for posting that link to the REM cycle. I have been looking all over the internet for a chart like that! Thanks!