A DILD?

Hi.

I found this site just yesterday and just started to keep a Dream Journal.

Anyway something strange happened in my Dream. After my First Dream (There were two maybe even three I’m pretty sure) I warped somewhere. It doesn’t make much sense but it was as if I went into an empty black space.

This wasn’t very vivid but I knew that I was dreaming and that I had just had a dream. However I didn’t open my eyes as I thought this would wake me up and hence get me out of this dream.

I began to lose this awareness and I was then back in my dream for moments before being warped into a completely different place.

I am really happy the first night I was able to remember a Dream so it definitely improves on not dreaming in a week!

Anyway I was wondering if anyone knows what the middle-section of my dream could be? I never went to sleep in anticipation of a LD but I was telling myself to remember the dream that I was going to have.

So is this a very fast LD or just me waking up then falling back into a dream?

I went into a black void in about 2 out of 5 of my LDs AFTER becoming lucid, it was honestly the trippiest feeling I have ever experienced, even more trippy than those extreme lightheaded trips you get when you stand up after sitting a long time, or after hitting a nice hit if you know what I mean :razz: sorry if thats too much.

But by the way you describe it, it seems like you woke up with your eyes closed in your bed after knowing you had a dream and that you fell right back asleep into an ND right after. I woke up several times with my eyes closed knowing I was just in a dream only to fail to reenter a dream by WILD or even to remember the next dream after falling back asleep, the fact you know you dreamed again is pretty impressive to me (if you remember the dream its extremely impressive to me, I find when I wake up in that state I never remember anything after the “wake up” with eyes closed, its a complete blur to me like the mid part of your dream)

I only had 5 LDs and im not experienced in anyway so to speak, but it seems even though after a week of no dream recalls (happened to me LOTS of times/no need to worry about spans of no dream recall, im sure it happens to everyone) and then recalling a dream after that scenario (entering a black void) is impressive to me. After black voids I cant remember anything at all, I cannot even remember if a dream even happened after that, or even how long I approximately slept since the black void.

Also, ill help best i can, about your question about the “middle section” of your dream, are you talking about the “empty black space”, or are you talking about the dream you entered after?

I think the fact you know you fell into another dream after a black void is impressive

Yes about the black empty space. I have a feeling it’s what you mentioned though in your post about me waking up but not opening my eyes.

I have never done this before though so I don’t know.