Web bot

youtube.com/watch?v=Hn-lXszJrsM

Ive been wanting to see if we could put togeather a web bot project going with the dream journal section. There is a science behind it. Is there anyway we could scan for words, and numbers for dates, and such to see if we could predict the future. Its works on a collective Un/consiouss level, and I would think that dreams would give us a stronger connection. If anyone is entersted in doing this let me know. I think it would be very entersting.

I could go through, and do it manualy, but I wouldnt really know how to do that. It would take forever. There has to be a program that could scan for words, and numbers. Or we could get diffrent people to work peoples DJs, and do it like that. Ive been really wanting to do this for awhile.

Please remember that the dream journal is a members only forum. You would have to ask every member’s permission if you were to publish parts of dreams or findings from them in a public place. Have you tried the LD4all search function? I use that now and then to read dreams about certain themes.

Ohh cool. Thanks So if I type in a certain word I would get all the dreams with the same theme, or word? Wait I knew I did this before with the topic “Project appocolipse”, so if you could merge these two… anyway. It was going pretty good too, now if I could just get people to post there dreams on here. For those who want to help. I could go through, and pick out common themes, and write them down. Someone did have a dream of soup boiling over, and we did have that big volcano this year. Cant remmber where it was, but it did shut down airport traffic. On a side note. There are alot of people who are all dreaming of a big earthquake that will happen in September this year In California. Ill post a link. I just think its pretty weird that so many people are getting the same visions, or whatever
We might want to change the name to something not so negative like “Project prediction” Im so fasinated with fortelling the future. Look at the related videos “Weatherbill” isnt the only one who is getting these “visions”, or dreams. I just wish I could find a more orgonized way of doing this any ideas. Lets light this candale!! Why would so many people be predicting this. I dont know but Im keeping my eyes open in September.

youtube.com/watch?v=U1Y6q9wyEj8

ld4all.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t … apocolipse

Another tip: if you choose ‘dream journal’ from the ‘forum’ drop down box, you will only get hits from the DJ subforum. For example, if you want to read dreams about floods, you will only get actual dreams and not posts about flooding chat. :cool_raz:

awsome thanks. Now I have a good starting point

dreamjournal.net/
Format has diarists tick all these boxes that have to do with dream symbols. I think it may have an other-dreams-with-similar-themes search function too, but I can’t be sure. It was super nifty, but eventually became too much for me to keep up. :tongue: