SWILD/Song-Wake Induced Lucid Dream

I have been around the forums for a few days, and felt it time to contribute to the community with a method i came up with.

This method is good for some and for others might not be, just a matter of personal preference.

Step One: Pick A Song.
Now, this one will be hard for some, easy for others, the reason, you need a song you really like. I Find this works better if you have a song stuck in your head (As you dont need the whole song only the part you want to sing.). These songs can range anywhere from Calm Trance Inducing Songs(CTIS) Such as the lullabys you had sung to you as a child, to rock its your decision as long as you dont tap your feet as you sing it in your head.

Step Two: How to go about it.
Well now, youve selected your song of prefrence, GREAT!Now, im sure youre wondering “What do i do now.”

Here is how this works, While doing wild, clear all thoughts in your head and let the song run through your head, now you may think “How will this keep my mind awake” The truth it wont, that is why when you are VERY close to falling asleep, count 1-100 and then sing again, is will let your body fall asleep becasue the singing isnt using the logic part of your brain, so you will fall asleep as normal, then when you get close you count, activating the logic part keeping your brain awake, and then repeat until you see a dream forming :razz:.

I Hope this helps people, as it got me to SP and HI in about 20-30 minutes, wouldve gotten further but my mom woke me up, and i will try again tonight anf post results :razz:, have fun LD’INg and tell me what you think/if it works, cya .

Definitely an interesting concept, IAmZ. I’ve been having trouble with WILD lately…maybe I’ll give this a try.

Thanks for the feedback, i wouldve tested but i need to get on a schedule (Marching band camp/highschool coming up) and i dont want to be too tired so ive been using CALD and MILD, i will do WILD on most weekends tho, next weekend ill tell ya more results from tests with this method :razz: