DR help.

Hey, it’s me, again.

I have a small problem with my dream recall, you see usually I’d be pretty good at it. But when I wake up, I move straight away, destroying my chances of remembering my dream(s). Is there any way to stop this? (Would auto-suggestion work?)

Why do you automatically move away?
And if you move a bit, just lie back down, close your eyes and wait for it to come.

I woke up this morning remembering sweet F-A but I lay down and some bits came back, I got up and wrote them down, and lay down again and more stuff came. Even during the day I remember parts of my dreams. Don’t force it out either. When you see stuff during the day you may even remember parts of it, because their related to that object.

Good Luck :happy:

I guess the moving-away part is automatic, isn’t it?
Well, basically, you should lie down for some time to go through your dream(s) and make sure you recall them.

Then write them into the ultimate dream-recall-improver, the mighty dream journal.

Yes, autosuggestions could help.
I’ve heard people say their recall improved after some mantras.
Don’t give up if it doesn’t work for you the first time, tho.

Enjoy :wink:

FunkyFreddo took the words out of my mouth. Even said it better than I could :happy:

Plus, yes, auto-suggestion should help. I’ve been able to wake up after a dream and stay completelly still with auto-suggestion. It might take a bit of practice, so don’t get discouraged if it doesn’t work the first few tries. Good luck!

Thanks for all the replies but I don’t think I explained it properly. I already write a DJ on my iPod, the problem is I automaticly move in the morning, thus making it very hard to recall my dreams. I need to see if there’s a way to stop that.

Well, that may not be the problem, I often move and recall my dream after that.
I thought you asked for autosuggestions for recalling dreams.THAT might help :wink:

Oh ok, I thought it was quite important. So what, repeat to myself (or set intention as) somthing like “When I wake up in the morning I’ll have full memory of my dreams”?

I wake up, lie in bed a few minutes and just let my mind blank, and then suddenly I’ll get tons of DR around 5-10 minutes later. I don’t know why and I don’t know if it works for everyone, but it works for me.

Yea, that’s what I try to do, but I move as soon as I wake up which ruins my DR.

Yes, something like that would work.
I used autosuggestions for waking up at a certain hour and it worked.
You just have to be determined :smile:

Or…you could repeat a suggestion not to move when you wake up :colgate: