I suspect the coffee

Okay, amm, I add usually regulary, 1 LD in a week but then…everything screwed up! I have 1 LD in 2/3 weeks now…I drink one cup of coffee in a day since september, maybe it has long term effect?
and last month I start having headaches like migraines, and it’s 3-4 weeks now, maybe its connected somehow?
So, share your thoght doctors(You don’t have to be a dcotor lol).

I don’t think the coffee is the culprit. I’ve always had a cup in the morning. As long as you don’t take it late at night so you can’t sleep, I think you’re okay.
Are you drinking enough? Being dehydrated can cause migraine like headaches. It’s summer, so you lose more water. Also if your mom doesn’t add salt to the food when cooking, and if you never eat potato chips, you might have a salt shortage, also a headache causer. I never cook with salt, so I have to remind myself to add some occasionally.

Oh, well my mom cooks with salt, I went to the doctor and he didn’t knew what really is the problem, he said it’s not migraine but not a normal headache, so I did blood test and if something is worng he will call me.
Anyway, you think headaches affect baddly on LDs?

if you suspect it’s the coffee, why not stop drinking coffee for a while and see what happens?

Good idea, that’s really what I’m about to do :happy:
I won’t drink coffee for a week :smile:

I don’t think drinking coffee would loose Lucid Dreams. Maybe it’s stress, or something. But you could not drink coffee and see if thats the problem.

I don’t think it was the coffee.

Are you getting migranes often? I’ve been a chronic migrane sufferer since I was four and when I have them I don’t dream. At all. That might have something to do with it.