Inception Dream Control Manual

Read my post QU! I will give you good ideas! :smile:)

Great part 2 video Q! I like the background music as well. I’d suggest adding maybe some images, or something like the spinning top from part 1 just to keep the viewer more interested. Ugh, I’m trying to subscribe but I can’t sign in, or create a new account. :grrr:. I promise to subscribe soon!

Um… and one more idea, pasQ: If you itend to make more videos or even a whole video guide, you should post more info on it, thus the video will be longer (10 minutes or so). I’m telling you this because you open the world to LD’ing in your videos so far (part 1, part 2). Now, people are really interested to find more about it. But if you say at the end “Join LD4all forum to find out more about it” then people will be like “Dooh, another advertisment for another forum” and won’t read the forum and lose interest.

Explain more about LD’ing so that people get the idea on how to become lucid not just RC’ing. Hope you get my idea,

Good luck with the youtube channel !

There’s something about the experience of lucid dreaming that makes you want to share it with the whole world. And so few people know about it! This video is a great way to spread the word, good work pasQuale!!

Great Job Pasquale! I think this will really help people realize that it doesn’t only happen in the movies. :wink:

Yay! :content: I finally created an account! I’m subscribing now.

if LD4all was shown right at the beginning then viewers would think, “Oh it’s just a plug for a forum” :tongue:

Also if a potential forum member gets bored by a short video containing text, then how on earth will they have the attention span to read actual topics and guides?

Though it would be nice to add some of your artwork to future videos Q.

Awsome video i will show it to my friends and try to get them on this site.

Saw the movie yesterday (Awesome)!
Hopefully the movie gave me something to get over my dry spell! :content:

Wow! Your work is incredible pasQuale! :happy:

Hmm! I think I’ll put the video link into my signature of my other forum! :wink:

Awesome! I love that movie, it is the reason why I started trying LD. :smile:

The videos really look like an advertisment for a cult… I like the idea :content:

I need to learn to control my dreams. Ive got the lucid part down pat, Ive tried a few times. One time I tried to make a blunt apear in my hand, but it was not very vivid at all.

Are there any spoilers in the video? I have not seen Inception yet but planning to do so soon.

I havent seen Inception, but seen the control manual :tongue: the control manual just tells what an LD is and what you can do in it :razz:

Why title it Inception then? :confused: I’m gonna watch Inception tomorrow so I’ll watch the control manual after that :razz:

Maybe because Qu made the manual for those who watched Inception, Im sure that some of the things mentioned in the video are examples from the film, but I cant tell which ones :razz:

But your method works too, watch Inception first and then the manual :grin:

/me walks out of this topic

:yes: once you have seen the movie, some things may make more sense :grin:

Just watched Inception with a friend, great movie :happy: I recommend watching it before the Dream Control video which was also great :happy: Inception will forge many new lucid dreamers! I told my friend about lucid dreams right after the movie and i will link him your video :smile:

SPOILER - Click to view

By the way if any of you stayed till the end of the credits in the movies, the twirling totem falls.

spoiler tags are your friend :truit:

Reply to One Dreamer.

SPOILER - Click to view

You didn’t actually see that, right? It was just wobbling but never really fell.