What huge dreamsign have you missed lately Part VI

I remember a dream I had last night…I was at school (…when am I going to realize it’s been holiday for a month already?!) and in front of the school there was a weird thing on the ground, it was like a huge hinged door or something, and we had to keep it closed. Because it was about to explode. Of course it exploded and there was water everywhere, and I clearly remember someone shouting “OH MY GOD it’s a WHALE! Nooo, whaaale~!”

…I watched Charlie the Unicorn too much, I guess.

I then was chased by a whale in front of my school. yeah.
though I managed to escape by climbing a fence. Yay for me

:wallhit:

I had a dream the other night where I looked around and realized that everything was clear even though I took my contacts out earlier. This should have made me lucid, or at least reminded me to do a reality check, but it didn’t. I just thought that my eyes had adjusted to not having contacts. :ding: :dingding:

Well, recently I had a dream that I was fishing and all the fish were living pinatas. (I think I’ve been playing too much Viva Pinata) Last night I also dreamed that I had a huge family with lots of siblings when in reality I only have one brother and one sister and they don’t even live here anymore. The good thing is that I realized that was a dream later on. (for a different reason, though)

Leaving the parking lot of a local donut shop, present day, 20+ degrees Celcius…all of a sudden there’s 3 feet of snow on the ground. Ya’ think a person would clue in ? Although I thought it was unusual, I justified it as just some freak snowstorm and carried on. Or how about DC’s entering my field of vision in mid air and thinking it normal? As a newbie, I’m finding it unbelievable how the mind can justify some very unusual signs and circumstances and considering them to be completely normal.

Well, last night the floor was a fried egg.
…Yeah.

So, my sister was driving my mom’s car (which was weird) and I was in the passenger seat. This little scene had roughly 3 missed dream signs: 1st, I had no clue where we were. 2nd, no music. 3rd, my sister was staring straight ahead, not blinking, not moving, I don’t think she was even breathing.
Then the huge purple car changes into a mint green Ford Pinto. I’ve never even been in a Pinto!
Then we come to a weird bridge, and my sister drove straight and crashed into the concrete edge. The car was sliced rather than crumpled.
Then, we were driving down the road again. I knew we were going to crash, so I thought, “screw this, I’m jumping out.” then it hit me: “I’m dreaming.” Jumped out, it was a bumpy skid to a stop (I almost fell over), the car crashed (empty, my sis disappeared when I got lucid, just like all the other DCs in my other LDs), i went for a flight, woke up. My first thought was: “I got lucid because I thought about jumping out of a car?!” :tongue:

And Drumm… The fried egg floor definitely takes the pancake. :tongue:

I casually observed a clock on the wall as the hands moved around the face really rapidly, as if time itself had accelerated.

That’s such a classic RC too, I feel like slapping myself for simply staring at it for a while and then going about my dream business.

A train went from the rails to the streets :anx: :dingding:

Inception much? :tongue:

I wasn’t going to pass out from seeing a needle.

“Wait, this is the dream i had yesterday. Then this must be a Lucid Dream! Cool”.

Thanks what was on my mind this night. I don’t remember anything afterwards, not waking up and not continuing the dream. Not really a missed dreamsign but I think it fits in the thread.
Note: The dream I had the day before was non-lucid and the dream I had tonight was at the same place.

I noticed the clock acting funny, but before i could turn lucid I woke up on the floor in the living room of my old house, but didn’t realize it was a FA. So in my dream I was now frustrated I had woken up when becoming lucid and afterwards I was even more frustrated, because I didn’t even notice the FA.

Some guy was sitting in a giant rubber duck and flying towards the ceiling upside down. :dingding: About as obvious as it can get :ack:

I walked on a very intense trafficated railroad and almost got ranover by a local train :razz: :dingy:

Uhmmm…try adding trains to your dream sign list in general? :wink:

My fails:

1st: I was dreaming that I was going with my friend somewhere,and suddenly I saw a mirror.I thought “Hmmm,I read that in dreams mirrors don’t reflect people quite good” But the worst is,that I actually looked at the mirror,saw myself distorted,and refused to look again 'cause I was “afraid to turn this dream into a nightmare”.And I continued on… :ack:

2nd: Had an FA after a DILD,and there I talked to a guy about lucid dreaming,he said that he is WILDing and has never heard of DILDs (probably the reflection of my everynight failed WILD attempts,I was on a summer vacation that I just returned from while posting this :happy: ). So I tell him that I had exactly that type of lucid dream moments ago. I just didn’t find it necessary to pinch my nose,just in case :ack:

3rd: This one was from vacation too,I was talking to a friend and I had just returned from the vacation.We talk about something and I say to him “You know,I had a dream that I returned from vacation,I dreamed about this(I really did have an ND that I was home)” Again,no RC :wallhit:

Haha last night I had a dream that I was at a garage sale. They had these yoga audio tapes, one of them was labeled something to the tune of “Lucid Dream Meditation” I wanted to get it but knew my parents wouldn’t like it. I didn’t even think of doing a RC. :tongue:

I found a dog in my room

I was trying to text but everytime i looked up from the keyboard the letters were all jumbled up. lol i was so frustrated that i couldn’t text for some reason. I blamed it on my skill though, rather than me being in a dream. :neutral:

In that dream there was a child running around the city, changing things around him as he went.
How could he do something like that? Well, because he was dreaming, of course !
And I didn’t think of doing a RC. :razz:

I was sitting in a bus model that doesnt pass my area anymore :lol: :razz: