Back to school

Most places won’t be going back for 4 weeks.
But it gets so hot here that going to school in June would kill us. :sad:

3 weeks until start for me.

I’ve got a good three and a half weeks yet.

But band camp is in a few days, and by the end of band camp I’m usually begging for school to start.

Ive never started school in August. Its allway been in the first week of September… Those were the days. Autumn will soon be here.

I start in 9 hours 20 minutes from the time I posted this. :sad:

I start the first week of September.

Scary. I have soooo much summer work that I still have to finish! :scared:

I start in 9 days ;[

I start today! :nuu:

All that summer just flew by! :sad:

I’m Home-schooled. I start once my books get here. :content:

I start four weeks from tomorrow. Meh. Readjusting sleep schedule = crappy dream recall for a week. It’s my senior year of high school though, so it shouldn’t be too bad overall.

I’m going back to school on Monday. I’ll have to start going to sleep earlier so my Dream Recall doesn’t completely die on the first week of school. :sad: I hate going to bed early.

Well…I just ended my fourth day of school, and ALREADY, I’m being piled with homework. The other night, I spent all night on essays! >:C

Today was my second day of school, and I looked up at my Trig teacher’s wall and the sign said “Have you done a reality check yet?”

:eek:

Apparently it was to make sure you checked your work, but still. I did a zillion RCs then just to be sure I was awake :tongue:

Go back Sunday, start Thursday. This is going to be intense!

I’ve strated school(on Sunday)…had a pretty lousy recall.
But I remembered a ND finally!

Started 24th august, yet everything goes too slow :sigh:

Haha, those good old school days!
I started costuming Peter Pan. (that’s what I do… create wacky costumes, quite fun!)
The last big show I did in April had me working 16 hour days for 6 weeks, talk about out for the count, no dream recall whatsoever!

I start on Thursday 16 this month.

Still too much spare time even though I have school :meh:

I want things to happen and not go so slow :sad:

billyy2288, no spam please and keep on topic :truit:

Hahahaha you went back to school on my birthday :tongue: .

Luckily for me I don’t have to go to back to education until the 19th :cool: