Woke up in my DREAM for the First time!

OMG I finally did it! :tongue:

I am really suprised at how it happened though!

I awoke my mind during the buzzing sensation before people fall into REM…
then REM started but nothing was happening…

I remembered that people have said all you have to do is open your ‘dream eyes’… So I imagined myself rolling out of bed… Then I imagined myself on the floor trying to get up and open my dream eyes…

Slowly but surely I managed to open them…everything looked faded and washed out… So i tried to focus on it and make it real… Before I knew it I was fully conscious and getting up off the floor of the study room in my house…

I couldn’t believe it!

The dream was really unstable though… Even though there was detail in the dream, The world was really shakey… When I tried to run, I fell over straight away… And when I tried to Jump, I fell against the wall and almost fell over.

Is this normal upon entering a dream using WILD?

I woke up soon after cause someone in my house slammed a door.

Now that I have discovered how to transition from buzzing sensation into the dream I am really excited! I just need to perfect how to get to the buzzing sensation!

I found that in the transition I needed to use my imagination to stimulate the dream… My perception is that many people physically see HI however I never ended up experiencing this as of yet…

Overall this was an amazing experience though and I feel like this opens so many more doors on my quest for lucidity… :grin:

Congratulations on your first LD !

Lucid dreams are unstable at first - especially the first one. Don’t worry, next time think something like “When I’ll clap my hands everything will be normal !”. Believe it and it will be :wink:

It’s normal when lucid dreaming in general. It’s caused by you not being fully in control, and that’s perfectly fine. It takes a while before you learn how to control your dreams - Mostly it’s about convincing yourself. If you cant fly it’s probably because deep down inside you’re thinking “I’m probably gonna fail”. Let go of all doubt :happy:
Congratulations on your LD though :happy:

plz teach me how do you do this? ( and in detail plz)

thank you!

I am happy for you.
Keep it up and it will become more stable. It’s true, you just have to believe it and have faith. Lucid drams can become more real and stable than waking life when you persist.

I know your other posts weren’t of this quality, but please, this is a much more intelligent forum. If you’re going to have poor grammar, keep it in the playground.
Other than that, why don’t you… uhhh… read a guide on how to do it? There’s a few of them on this forum.
At least, there should be. This forum is in a large part about how to LD. Just saying. If you’re complaining about detail lacking in them, then that’s because lots of the details have to be self tailored.

Amigo, congrats on your first LD! :ok:
It’s only as unstable as you think it is… Movieme hit it right on the dot, remove all doubt!

(I would agree with all the first ones are, but mine was actually very clear. I was lucky though)