Let´s achieve LD together!

Really? Thats strange, both my lucid dreams have been sex dreams :happy: Actually now that I think of it, those two are the only recent ones, but I have had control in wet dreams before. :eek:

I’m hoping for lucidity in a normal dream so I can stay and admire it, rather than get excited. :peek:

Oh yes it does! It feels very-very real if you get a good LD. In my case my LD always gets a bit blurry in times, so I have to rub my hands to get the lucidity back.

Don´t you wake up when you get excited? I

A question to everybody: What are you planning to do if you will have a LD?
My plan in my next LD is to go and see my favorite band and jam with them on stage :content:

I do get excited, its woken me up in the last two Lucid dreams…

I’ve barely got very good recall so I’m not at the point of controlling anything. I’d most like to test some thing out while lucid, flying, telekinesis, shapeshifting etc.

But if I could I stage myself in a zombie apocolypse :razz:

I´ve tried flying quite many times already. And yes, it is a very nice feeling. I had problems with landing at the beginning though. I like walking through the walls too. They feel so soft :d
What did you dream about last night Teh Hermit?

Can’t really remember it, all I do recall is someone giving me a haircut like Oh Dae Su from the film Oldboy, I do remember thinking that in the dream, but that’s about it.

hey LD4all, I’m sort of new here, I’ve posted a few questions in the quest for lucidity forum and have gotten very useful replies, I’ve been making a dream journal for about a week now and my recall is improving (hopefully), I’ve tried many different methods such as RC’s, Wild etc. but i’m still not realizing that I’m dreaming though i don’t know why. am i doing something wrong? I’m also gonna try MILD tonight, hopefully that will give me a lucid dream.

/me dusts off old topic.
Alright, now let’s achieve LD together!

I’m going to try MILD tonight! I think I’ll try WBTB and another technique tomorrow morning. :smile: Wish me luck!

coughs from all the dust in the air

Best of luck to you! I’m doing similar stuff. Tried to set an alarm for 4:30am this morning but I didn’t set it properly and it failed to go off. I had an LD yesterday after an early wakeup so I reckon it’s the way to go.

I actually had one last night, i flied for the first time! It feels amazing!

I really need to get back into DJing. I recorded my dream last night.

Haha the summer spirit is working on us!
I’ve been faithfully writing my DJ the past few days and will continue to do so.

Everyone good luck !

Unfortunately, I did not get lucid.

But I did get some vivid dreams! :grin:

I had few lucid dreams when i was a little kid,actually i knew i can do what ever i want in dream. Nobody ever told me about that. Now i’m trying to learn lucid dreaming. I’m recalling my dreams and doing rc’s, still no luck,but i can remember like 4~5 dreams every morning,when i started i thought i don’t even dream :happy: so i’m happy with my progress.

I have picked up LD AGAIN and this time I really want to stay committed. I want to achieve LD at will, but the difficult part really is to do the RC, writing dream journal every day. SO easy to get distracted…

Anyway, I’m back on track and I know that this forum and this topic will help me to stay committed. I had a LD two days ago, but nothing really happened. I saw a dog in my dream and was really scared because I knew it will attack me ( it was the night after I got bitten by a street dog IRL ). After being scared for about 5 seconds I knew that this was a dream, no need for a RC, I just knew. I was happy since the fear was gone, I knew it’s my dream. Shortly after that everything disappeared and I was in darkness… and then I started to feel my body, so I was awake. Although I didn’t do anuthing in my LD, I am happy that I realised I’m dreaming. I will have a next LD this week! :content:

Please share here what you plan/want to do in your next LD!

Lots of luck with getting lucid!

Hey, am I the only one who wants to achieve LD? :sad:
Okay, I’ll just talk to myself then :cool: I woke up after 4 hours of sleep. Had a glass of water, washed my face and went back to sleep listening to LD affirmations. I do remember a dream from the first part of my night, but nothing from second part. I will wake up after 4 h of sleep today again and listen to some LD affirmations. Maybe somebody can recommend me a good LD audio they’re listening before sleep?

I want to achieve it too. I demand it of myself. Categorically.

But I’m barely getting my DR back, it’s going to be a long road. If anyone is interested in my seemingly hopeless case, I’m all ears. Or eyes.

Yes, it’s tricky to stay committed. I’ve been back on track for a bit less than three months. During this period I’ve had 3 LD. I am happy with the result and also happy that I’ve been committed for that long.

I can recommend you to put your alarm after 3-4h of sleep. Wake up and wash your face, write down dream if you remember and go back to sleep with an intention to remember your dream or have a LD. Visualizing becoming lucid helps as well, especially before sleep. You should have a clear image of what you’ll do if you get lucid and go through it every time before you fall asleep. Doesn’t hurt to visualize it during the day as well. Tell me what do you plan to do if you get lucid tonight!

Well, I do wake up every few hours normally so there’s no problem with that I think. I don’t think I need an alarm. I’m not sure if it’s better to wake up, stay still and try to WILD, or get up for a walk around the house and go back to bed to WBTB.

If I get lucid tonight…there are so many things I’d like to do I don’t know what I’d do first. I’d probably focus on environments. Beautiful winterlands, elven halls, space, I don’t know. Then I think I’d try magic. Shapeshifting, fire and lightning, maybe even trying to summon something. I would try to make a DC and talk to it knowing I’m talking to my mind, to myself. I would be creative, I would change myself and the environment multiple times, I would conjure all sorts of things, and when I start to feel things are going to end, I’d become an animal and disappear into the wilderness and see where that takes me.

Lucky you! I wish I would wake up every few hours as well, but I have to use an alarm and that sometimes destroys my memories of what I dreamt about. Have you succeeded in WILD before? I’ve tried it, but never had any luck. My body has been paralysed and when I start to see and feel things I’ll just get too excited and wake my body up. Plus I’ve read some scary experiences, so I think I’ll just stick to WBTB and visualising becoming lucid.

Your plan sounds awesome! Have you tried to become an animal before? I’ve never tried that. I want to meet my SG or just a DC and talk to them, hope I’ll meet someone friendly this time. The last ones have been pretty unfriendly and closed to me. I have to practice my landing skills as well! What did you do in your last LD?

I got SP with WILD, I even started seeing a few extremely dark and blurry things, but from there I either fell back to sleep and had a ND or woke up. I’ve never been lucid.