Group Reality Check

dang, :ack: I just realized I have brushed my teeth and looked in a mirror but totally have forgotten to do a RC.

Hello,
I’m in. Maybe this will trigger a Mutual Dream, or the illusion of one ?

That happens to me all the time, I see mirror very often, but I dont RC every time I see it :cry:

This idea sounds fun! :grin:

I am in :smile:

i wanna join!
i mean like, totaly!

:content: What an awesome idea! I’ll definately join!

I’m in :happy:

Sure! I need to get back up to speed on RC’s.

phew this is gonna get hard! i already forgot about that but i havent seen a mirror yet so not too bad^^

For sure! And you know what? The mirror now has a different look to it…hmmmm :content:

Awesome thought. Like we are RC’ing together, so next step, why not dream together?!

lol! right after first updated the post, I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and was fixing my hair for 20 minutes. (I was super involved in the mirror) I came out of the bathroom and read your post and had to smack myself too! I got up and stared in the mirror and did a quadruple RC!
My day has gotten a whole lot better. Seen many mirrors and reflections. How could I not dream of a mirror tonight!?

Wow I come back a day later and its two pages already! But thats great news, like you said, ‘‘There is strength in a group’’, I like that saying!

So Mirror RC it is! This will be fun :happy:

Started this today!
I have to do this RC every time I walk through the foyer at work (surrounded by mirrors)! and some of the mirrors are convex/concave and give that crazy disproportionate circus look which makes me RC a few times more just to make sure! :tongue:
Also I’m doing the RC when I see myself in a window’s reflection, although if I walk down a highly glazed street, I have to cut myself some slack!
Thanks and Happy Mirror RC’ing! :grin:
Bodom (David)

I definitely need to do more RCs. I’m in :content:

Can you count me in as well please? Haven’t done RCs for ages and going through a dry spell :sad:

I’ll try! I’m a seamstress and have a huge mirror in the bedroom. Unfortunately I never really look at myself in it, it’s for the customers. But it’s a good idea so I will try and get my head out of the cloud and try to notice that I have a face and a body somewhere. :razz:

I’ll join. I could use some motivation to do more frequent RCs. :happy:

Ive been sliping on my RCs. I do them alot everyday, but Ive gotten to the point that its just a habbit, and Im not really focusing, or looking around me. Ill do it sign me up.

I’d love the join.

This is harder than I thought :tongue: I looked in a mirror several times today and forgot to RC

Great idea! and wow, this thread is popular! Count me in too, I should RC more. I hope I can remember, but that’s the point isn’t it? :tongue:

I think I’ll also do the plane one. For some reason it sounds ver good. Maybe when I see the moon too, or something… :grin: