Group Reality Check

success! :woo:

:boogie:

also: Luuuuuv the pic you posted, #six! :happy:

I’d like to join as well :content: . A bit late hehe sorry.

Count me in xD

I just love this picture, #6 :grin:

I think it is possible to get about the same effect, with some kind of liquid mercury mirror (but toxic to manipulate)

I’m getting better at remembering to RC! :happy: at home I still forget sometimes, though. and I usually don’t remember if I don’t look into the mirror and see my reflection…

I keep forgetting to RC :tongue: I’m getting better, but forgetting more often then not.

Hey Six, I took your mirror RC one step further and I am integrating the mirror as part of the RC by putting my hand on it and seeing if I can push through the mirror as if I was trying to step through it. The mirror in my bedroom hangs on the wall and is life size, perfect to step through. I did dream of a mirror last night, but only saw the cute dress I was wearing and not my face. I did not think to do an RC. :meh:

Cool. Getting creative is the way to go. When you do things a bit out of the norm, it stands out to your subconscious, like “wait, I better pay attention to this bizzarness!”

Last night, I did the same thing! I put a big smudgy hand print on the mirror trying to get through…today I spent an odd amount of time cleaning the mirror and… um… asking my reflection, " Hey, are you dreaming?" :peek:

I don’t know if this is due to the group RC, but I had another LD last night! :boogie:

Didn’t do a RC, nor saw a mirror, just knew I was dreaming :tongue:

Yeah that’s a cool idea :colgate: , I’ve got a mirror in my room , so , everytime I’ll enter my room I’ll do a RC :mrgreen: , count me in !

I had a brief lucid dream the other night. I knew I was dreaming when I realised the person I was stood face to face with was myself ( my mirror image ). I touched her face and we started to spin really fast, and I woke up.

It’s a tad late, but I’ll join. I think that making the RC more important will make it more likely to happen. Also, it’s convenient that I have a mirror in my room, I’ll be doing even more RCs.

:ack: I was cutting up a mirror in my dream…I didn’t look at it, so I didn’t RC.
Next dream I shall :cool:

I get better on my RC’ing :grin: but I still forget to RC in the trains and trams, thats where I get my dreams :razz: but at least Im going in the right direction :cool:

I’m actually getting better at remembering to RC when I see myself in a mirror. That’s odd. :eh:

:grin:

I’ve been RC’ing with mirrors consistently - it’s a great idea!
Also I’m keen to participate in another RC check point if one’s being set for the next week… :cool:

Bodom (David)

Mirrors never occur in my dreams :razz: (except when I spawned them in my last LD :cool_raz:) so I think its time to make a new checkpoint, my reoccuring dreams are about trains and such :tongue:

is it too late to join in? I often see mirrors in my dreams, this could be a good way to get more LDs

zdag, its never too late to join this thing :wink: the experiment was meant to feel the group being present every time you do the RC, feel free to join :content:

Wow, what an awesome idea! There’s always strength in numbers. :cool:
Good luck to everyone. Unfortunately I hardly see mirrors in my dreams. Probably because I avoid them in WL. :lol: