One stage complete, one more to go.

After about a week or less, I managed to lay still and relaxed,
I think it’s the hardest lesson, but now I find myself too aware and can’t fall asleep(although I’ve just tried at afternoon), what do you suggest?

I’m assuming you’re talking about WILD?

Anyway, if you know of any meditation techniques, those could help you out. Also, if you feel too aware, you just kind of need to let go. In order to to WILD you need to be on the borderline of unconsciousness. So, if you think that maybe you’re too awake and will never fall asleep, just stop whatever you’re doing and try to go to sleep. If you can, remind yourself every so often to stay awake, but if that’s too hard, I would just say to fall asleep. It’s a lot better to accidentally get some sleep than to stay awake for two hours.

Yes WILD I forgot to write.
Well I agree with you, but it’s the over awarness, I’m relaxed But I gees my mind isn’t.

Ok, well, if you’re doing WBTB or something like that, stay awake for a shorter amount of time. That will make it easier for you to get to sleep, probably. Also, if you’re counting or something like that to make yourself stay awake, just take a break once in a while and lay there. That will hopefully make a little less aware.

I actually haven’t tried in WBTB

id just like to add a little something, whenever they explain WBTB in most books and websites, they dont explain how long to stay up.
normally when you do WBTB, you shut off the alarm (if your using one) and go back to sleep.
its nothing but that.
some people get up and do some other things, and then go back to sleep, and it works for them, but i had tried that, and i couldnt go back to sleep.
so if your too aware, try using WBTB at 3:00 am and use WILD after shutting off the alarm.
just a suggestion.

Thanks for the advice.
Actually that’s what I planned to do,
I have an alarm the shut it self off.