slight overhaul

could someone test the facebook button though? (as I don’t have facebook myself)

There, I now like this topic with my FB-account :razz: I dont see any difference though…

thank you! :smile: well, it now has a “1” next to the “like” button. So it works :boogie:

:happy:

edit: hmm strange, :rc: I don’t see it anymore now. :hmmm:

I dont see a 1 next to the like button either :rc: it happened after my last post where I pressed the like button, the 1 disappeared and I pressed the button again :tongue:

Now its all gone :wow:

It seems to work for me :content: , it says :ok: 1 person

Edit- Nevermind it disappeared :sad:

Pauline likes what is the 1st dream you remember? Part II.

Now over 2000 people have the chance to see that on facebook :tongue:

/me just noticed the homepage

My speed-dial on chrome goes straight to the forum, but when I typed the link… i was lost!
The homepage has a lot of info… but a LOT of text… If it wasn’t for the colouring, that page would be unnavigable, but it’s okay.

I noticed that it’s already really summarized, but it still feels like too much, especially in that large bottom white area… (video captions included)

Ha, the like shows up in my FB :cool_laugh: /me knows exactly which topic to like :tongue:

the game topic?

Qu :lol: didnt think so far, but Ill add a like to it too :yes: you got me to go off-topic here :sly:

I think that’s awesome, I’ll have to pick a topic or two to like. No one on my friends list that I know of has heard of LDing (except Moogle) so it will be interesting to see the reactions… XD

It works well for me.

Edit: like you, Q, the Facebook number seems to have now disappeared? :lucid: :lol:

But anyway, I can still see it on my F-profile

Hi - I also see it in my FCB profile :smile:

Do I understand well that if I “like it” I can see new replies to this topic on FB? It can nice if this is it… :content:

Ok, I see… I want too much :shy:

Haha lol nice. I did an RC like Ghostie when I opened the Homepage.

When i “liked” a topic in the gathering, it showed up on my wall as “Siw likes Log In.” :lol:

It seems to be an intermittent problem for me, but about 75% of the time instead of the like button I see:

(I copied what it actually said in that mini message box: )

I’m running Chrome and I’ll test it in Firefox, IE, and Opera later, to see if I get the same thing.

[edit]I got the same error message when trying to get on Facebook altogether. I guess that answers it :tongue:

Yes thats a facebook error :razz:

Sometimes I face that error, sometimes I dont :razz: