What huge dreamsign have you missed lately Part VI

I found a dog in my room

I was trying to text but everytime i looked up from the keyboard the letters were all jumbled up. lol i was so frustrated that i couldn’t text for some reason. I blamed it on my skill though, rather than me being in a dream. :neutral:

In that dream there was a child running around the city, changing things around him as he went.
How could he do something like that? Well, because he was dreaming, of course !
And I didn’t think of doing a RC. :razz:

I was sitting in a bus model that doesnt pass my area anymore :lol: :razz:

I had one where i was going to work and i went to the time clock to punch in for my shift and the time clock was really huge and the LCD screen on it was very hard to read. The time clock looked like some ancient nick nack thing you would find in a museum. Its hard to describe the way it looked but it looked like something you would buy in an antique store. I remember getting frustrated because i didnt understand how to use this new “time clock” it looked so bizzare I though “why couldnt they keep the old one?!” lol

Last night I dreamed that my mom picked up a black widow spider by its legs! o.O
And IRL she HATES spiders! She’s so scared of them, that she can’t even stand having one outside the windows on our house.

Anyway, she took it and placed it in my face! I tried to get it off, but to no avail. My family wasn’t much of a help either, who just stood there watching me…
Now the spider tried to crawl into my ear! geez, that surely was a nasty experience! I tried to block its way, but it got inside of my head. I thought about how it could just eat my brain lol, but nothing happened. Until it started to talk to me, telepathically! I got to know him as Raa (weird name), and he turned out to be a pretty nice guy, lol xD

Was in a local train and saw many more routes on the map than the 2 shown IRL :dingy:

Do you ever not travel with trains and busses in your dreams…must be really easy for you to know when to do a RC, lol. :tongue:

Only dream sign I missed last night was that I couldn’t read my own handwriting…not very strange though, because that also happens in real life. :wink:

But the problem is that most of my dreams start inside the train :razz: and its not often I RC once inside a train :wink:

I was in a different dimension…It started out where I was walking through doors and running away from bio hazardous monsters. The dream was like a video game. In fact, it resembled game play from a game called parasite eve, I and II since their are two in the series. I was climbing up a metal stair case when somebody started following me. It was Aya, or No. 9 from the second game. I was scared it was going to be number 9 so I ran but something stopped me and then I woke up.

You know when you start dreaming about video game dimensions that somethings is up and it is a dream sign. But I can’t seem to break dreaming about it, it is like a normal dream to me.

I was in a rather lengthy dream, lots of people, lots of rooms, like an extended party, but it was supposed to be at its core a gym. I couldn’t make much sense of it, and at one point, I retired to a nearly empty room, there was just a lady there tidying up, I think. She started dancing, kind of, around the room…her feet were moving rather like a ballet stance, en point, but she started to move them in a way where they were not touching the ground, like a sort of flying, but not very far off the ground, as if she were dancing on a layer of air. I was amazed, and I thought, it is almost as if she is flying (that would often clue lucidity, but not this time). Then, I even said, Oh, I had a dream about this…I dreamed I would come here, be really bored, and then you would end up entertaining me with your dancing. My unconscious mind actually tried to wake me up by reminding me of dreaming. LOL

Once I saw how my cat is touching and smelling with her tail… but I took this completely normal :happy:

I looked down onto my hand where I write my RC. And then said OUTLOUD in my dream. “Am I dreaming” Then decided I wasn’t and went and ran off with Angelina Jolie and her Hello Kitty with a mustache.

I was sitting at a table with a group of people talking to them about lucid dreaming, and how doing WBTB used to make me lucid all the time, but that it didn’t work anymore! :crazy:

Both the 4-tram and 8-tram had M25s (I did RC, but never thought it as Questioning reality :grrr: ) and I talked to a friend about shared dreaming :ack:

Before I fell asleep my cat was making a lot of noise so I kicked her out of my room and closed my door. I had a FA and I saw her sleeping on my desk and I was like WTF? It seemed so real at the time the next morning I asked my mom if she let Evie in my room and she said no she slept with me

Sat in an NSB-train and wondered where the heck I was, no RC made though :grrr:

I saw a crocodile climb up a tree. And I didn’t even realize that I was dreaming even after I commented to one of my friends that crocodiles can’t climb :ack:

i never experienced a lucid dream yet lol :grin:

Was in a train close to the central station and a Kinnekulle-train was across several tracks, blocking the way.

SPOILER - Click to view

Please dont kill me for posting missed train DS, its becoming such a recurring theme that I wont post more missed DS of this theme :razz:

This is a multi part topic, the next part is here :dragon: