Dreams about sex,kissing...yup part II

Try to make a mirror appear and stare into your own eyes. I did this once (haven’t thought to do so since) and it brought me back to complete lucidity. I think if it works, it could by psycosomatic (?is that the right word?) because as you all know the eyes are the only ?muscle? that can move when dreaming. Excluding sleepwalking, of course.

I don’t think I get exited when I get lucid. Except for my first one, in that one I looked like this :biggrin: . But after that I have been able to stay calm. Tonight I did manage to have sex in a ND without waking up. I walked into a room and found a couple having sex and suddenly I was there having sex :cool_laugh: . It was quite short but I didn’t wake up, the dream even continued for a while after.

i guess this is the thread to post this question, i don’t think i asked this before, but is anybody else super sexually sensitive in their dreams ???

example, this morning i had a dream where i was an assassin and assigned to kill bruce wayne who was having a 4 person orgy on top of a mountain plateau. i killed some dude and the one who i thought was bruce wayne, became lucid, and decided i might as well help myself to bruce wayne’s girl

everything was cool until i moved my hand south of the border and then i ejaculated and woke up. yes, i said i ejaculated when i moved my HAND south of the border. i think it’s been like that in my dreams as far as i can remember, and if i do actually have sex, i usually ejaculate and wake up like 0.3 seconds after penetration. i can last a lot longer than 0.3 second in WL. in a couple NDs i have lasted longer, but usually it’s the same 0.3 second reaction if my hand or other body part wanders below the equator

i feel like that guy from american pie :help: :confused: :content:

LOL @ american pie! I know what yopu mean! :grin:

just the next time that hapens tell urself you wont go all the way.

focus all ur attention on NOT ejaculating.

i usually am :bored:

Stop the cultivation excercises…

telling me to stop cultivation exercises is like telling me to stop eating food at this point, so i’m afraid i’m going to have to continue :tongue:

besides, i’m not really convinced the cultivation exercises are what sensitized me so much in my dreams (though i won’t rule it out as a factor) i’ve had NDs like of this nature before i even heard of sexual energy cultivation or LDing for that matter

I guess you can conduct a few experiments in your LDs to see what’s wrong. Without anyone nearby, touch yourself and see if it happens. Then see if it’s the excitement that does it or something… you know, the whole changing one part at a time kind of deal… maybe you should try rubbing your hands the whole time so you might be able to keep yourself in your dream…

I remember going for it once in a very low level LD and I ejaculated a lot faster than normal. Wasn’t good at all either. But I didn’t wake up or anything. I wasn’t very lucid either…

i probably should be doing more useful things than finding DCs to have sex with anyway

More usefull Oneiromancer?:)Dont let them break your stride:)We both know theres no such thing:)
good luck:)

i had 2 lds last night, and in one i had sex and in the other i asked for a BJ and wow, did i receive one!

i wonder if anyone remembers me…

hmm… you know, i’ve never got a DC to perform oral on me, i wonder if i’d be as sensitive to that? puts oral on his to do list

and i remember you brad, wb :yinyang:

and thanks for the support of my bad habits jack salutes :smile:

I try to tell myself that … but then usually decide I need to do it more to get it out of my system. LOL
Peace,
Sruthan

Is there anything you can do in an LD that could keep me in it for a while longer (not rubbing hands…kinda feels wrong to keep rubbing your hands while you’re trying to get a DC to have sex!)

Anyway…a lot of people have said they’ve woken up in the middle of it which annoyed them. But the whole reason that the hand rubbing tech works is because you can feel the friction so you can’t wake up to feel something in your real body…why then doesn’t sex keep you in the LD ?

Anyway…sex with fictional characters is the best…no-one in the world can do that, and when (if!) you tell them, it’s something that they 99.98% won’t be able to do!

Sex? Because you close your eyes.

You should rub hands, it does help. You need to do it before you start on the sex thing though… perhaps you should concentrate on something easier?

how many people get off when they rub their hands together ??? waits for a show of hands
how many people get off when they have sex ??? waits for a show of hands

sex is more exciting, that’s why it wakes you up, friction or not :yinyang:

Try to make sure your dream is good and stable first and try to remember not to close your eyes.

I had one of “those” dreams once. It was in a classroom in my school. I became lucid, and asked a girl I really like if she’d like to…ahem… and so we did it. On the floor. Only problem was I woke up before it started… :sad:

Pistgurl what helps is lowering your breathing when you have sex in a ld.
relax mentally and connect that to heartbeat and breathing.
It took me some years lol to develop that but now i can have long sex lol in a ld.

Jeff

Nooooo by the time I can have sex in LDs it’ll already be legal for me to do it in real life!! :happy:

It’s hard to concentrate on your senses, especially visuals, when you’re having sex… maybe you could stimulate your sense of taste instead?? :cool_laugh:

I’m sorry for that…

Oh this morning I had a lucid dream for the first time in a long time, and the first thing I thought of… well I tried but she wouldn’t let me, then suddenly I snapped into higher consciousness and slapped myself with “hurry up and hypnotize yourself to have lucid dreams every night stupid!” but then I woke up.