Group Reality Check

You can do a group reality check everytime you log into LD4all! Who knows who else is logging in?

lol great idea!

BTW everybody, it is an EMERGENCY that we still keep up with the MIRROR RC .

It seriously has to get ingrained into our brain. Otherwise, we can do it for a while and then move on to the next and the next…but it is important to have something stable.

So of course always do a reality check when ever you remember and however you want, but this Mirror/Reflection one must become a habit. It’s all worth it.

By the way, I admit, I slacked a few times. But I got punished by remembering 2 dreams these past 2 day of looking into the mirror… :ack:

They were clear dreams too, all I had to do was an RC to become lucid, but no, in daily life I failed to do it 100% so that’s what happens. In the begining I was doing very well, had a lucid dream…then I slacked :neutral: and it wasn’t a habit.

I have to share this article about habits: Keep reality checking in mind and you will see how it fits. :content:

https://ezinearticles.com/?Develop-a-New-Habit&id=326777

:mirror: + :rc: = :lucid:

I guess I am now a part of this group as I’ve started with mirror RCs a couple of days ago, inspired by this topic :tongue:

I often look into mirrors in my dreams, and only twice it helped me to become lucid - once when my reflection had a beard ( -__-; ) and the second time my appearance greatly changed in front of my eyes.
But most of the time I don’t realize I’m dreaming even though there’s something weird going on …once I was looking into a mirror with my eyes closed and I was fascinated with how I am able to see myself lol :"D and didn’t RC of course…
So I hope this will help~
… and someone here suggested a stairs RC and I like this one so I added it to my list :tongue:

Alright, so this Mirror RC is now getting ingrained into my brain! :grin:
Latest LD via Mirror…

Read it. That’s so awesome how objective you are in your dreams.

yeah, every ld4aller better be doing this! :wink: It’s like a mandatory RC for anybody visiting ld4all. lol

I dreamed I was standing in front of a mirror in a wedding dress that was way too big for me. I grabbed the material and pulled it tight so as to get a better look at what the dress would look like if it were my size. I even saw my face in the mirror, but it did not dawn on me to do a reality check. :cry:

I know, Im too lazy, but it will become a habit, its just that I take mirrors for granted :tongue:

Mirrors got into my dreams in a slightly different way :happy:

Out of nowhere I see a white city over a very reflective lake. I see white text like subtitles saying “Gaithos - City of Mirrors”.

I landed and looked around a bit, but had low lucidity, I think, and things got unstable quickly… very awesome though.

I like the name of that :content: , Gaithos.

Mirrors haven’t been appearing in my dreams so far :sad: , but the closes I’ve got to a mirror was a window, I put my finger through it, which is what I usually do when I see a mirror.
I counted the number of finger prints on my mirror…theres like 14 :tongue: haha.
I hope others had success!

I did good today, I only missed doing an RC a couple of times passing my mirror.
My sewing machines are in my bedroom, so when I work I pass the mirror loads of times.
Need to keep the Windex handy! :smile:

:content: Durring this whole mirror reality check thing this month, I’ve been wanting to clean mirrors too. probably 'cuz I’m poking my finger prints on them.

So we have been doing this Group reality check on mirror for about a month.
How about we start a new one soon. I know I thought to come up with a new one a few weeks ago, but I and a few others have seen that it should be longer to really stick. I mentioned it taking 21 days to form habits…

Well, what should we do?

Well, let me ask you this… how many times have you seen a mirror in your dream and became lucid?
As for me, :wiske: not once, so I’m going to keep at it until it becomes a dreamsign :smile:

I’ll be keeping the mirror RC like KauaiDreamer, I haven’t had a LD with a mirror yet. But I’m open for another RC, the more the merrier. :gni:
heres my post from before…
How about…

• everytime we open packages, books, containers, electronics, etc…
  • whenever we hear/see a specific word
  • everytime we put on our shoes or see someone put on their shoes.
  • whenever we hear a phone/cellphone ring
  • whenever we touch a door handle, or some type of handle
  • everytime we see some type of liquid
  • everytime we walk up and down the stairs…
    we’ll do an RC.
    :content:

I too will keep the mirror RC, although I think that wether mirrors appear or don’t appear in our dreams is not up to us. And I still haven’t had a dream with a mirror on it :neutral:

Anyways I can’t wait for the new RC checkpoint :tongue:

One or two times. And I have been seeing lots of mirrors in my dreams.
Last night IRL I broke a mirror. As I was cleaning it up, I was being careful to Not look in the broken mirror.
Then this morning I dreamed a lady picked up the mirror and said,
“Look into this.”
I dodged my reflection, saying,
“No! Don’t look at your reflection in a broken mirror!”
:dingding:
So yeah, your right about what you asked KauaiDreamer.
The Mirror Continues!

Really, what better RC reminder than seeing your own face in a mirror? :mirror:

But we usually see mirrors Indoors. So maybe we can add on an Outdoor group RC ? Personally I’m still doing the Airplane RC when I’m outside. And other sky things like flying Birds, the Moon…

My outside RC is lakes :tongue: I dont know, its just that lakes sometimes randomly pop up in my dreams :cool_raz:

That’s cool for you GHOSTIE11, but for a group reality check it should be something a bit more common. Like I haven’t seen a lake in months! So I obviously don’t live in a an area where I happen to see a lake over there. lol :tongue: Maybe a puddle could work. :content:
Or like one of the things StarryGwee mentioned

I’m going to go make myself to a :rc: right now.

Hmmm StarryGwee, this one might be a bit tricky if it is our own cell that rings :razz:
Think by the time I’m done with my reality check it will have stopped ringing. :grin:

#6, I talked about MY personal RC’s :tongue: hmm, a group RC outside? If it should be common I would go for the moon :moon: and of course keep the mirror RC :grin:

ohhh I like the puddle idea 6! So whenever we see puddles or like a damp spot on the ground. :content: I’ll add this one to my list!

Ah the moon is great idea! I love the moon <3