Back to school

I start the first week of September.

Scary. I have soooo much summer work that I still have to finish! :scared:

I start in 9 days ;[

I start today! :nuu:

All that summer just flew by! :sad:

I’m Home-schooled. I start once my books get here. :content:

I start four weeks from tomorrow. Meh. Readjusting sleep schedule = crappy dream recall for a week. It’s my senior year of high school though, so it shouldn’t be too bad overall.

I’m going back to school on Monday. I’ll have to start going to sleep earlier so my Dream Recall doesn’t completely die on the first week of school. :sad: I hate going to bed early.

Well…I just ended my fourth day of school, and ALREADY, I’m being piled with homework. The other night, I spent all night on essays! >:C

Today was my second day of school, and I looked up at my Trig teacher’s wall and the sign said “Have you done a reality check yet?”

:eek:

Apparently it was to make sure you checked your work, but still. I did a zillion RCs then just to be sure I was awake :tongue:

Go back Sunday, start Thursday. This is going to be intense!

I’ve strated school(on Sunday)…had a pretty lousy recall.
But I remembered a ND finally!

Started 24th august, yet everything goes too slow :sigh:

Haha, those good old school days!
I started costuming Peter Pan. (that’s what I do… create wacky costumes, quite fun!)
The last big show I did in April had me working 16 hour days for 6 weeks, talk about out for the count, no dream recall whatsoever!

I start on Thursday 16 this month.

Still too much spare time even though I have school :meh:

I want things to happen and not go so slow :sad:

billyy2288, no spam please and keep on topic :truit:

Hahahaha you went back to school on my birthday :tongue: .

Luckily for me I don’t have to go to back to education until the 19th :cool:

I started back to school on Aug. 31st. So much work already and it’s only the second week. :eek:

I went back August 18th.
Now I only have time to try & lucid dream on the weekends.

I started Fall term August 23rd. My brother went to high school the week before, but my NY friend is still on vacation! But after such a long, dreary summer, I am SO excited to be back at school, especially now that clubs are starting back up again. And this year I have the luxury of sleeping in a lot, which is doing great for my dreaming.

Ahh school. :content: Lots of work and getting up early. I started on the 9th and this is the lousiest recall i’ve had ever, only like 1, MAYBE 2 dreams during the weekdays :tongue: i cant wait for this weekend XD

I started on the 8th. I just started high school, I’m a freshman, and already it isn’t easy.