After having a lot of lucid dreams

This may have already been asked but if so I sure didn’t find it :tongue:.

Lucid dreaming just not the same as when I started. I don’t get that excited anymore (not as in “I’m not happy to have lucid dreams” but as in “Ah, another lucid dream. What shall I do this time?”). It’s much easier for me to stay focused and not get sidetracked or hyper when the lucid dream starts.
I’ve had about 100+ lucid dreams so I’m wondering, does it get like this for everyone?

Also another question. I’ve found out that I sometimes don’t even have to do RC’s to become lucid. It’s just that special feeling my dreams have that make me lucid.
Does anyone else get lucid like that?

Sorry if this is a stupid question but I’m really curious if it’s only me that feel this way :content:

No…I do NOT know how it feels to get a lot of LD! :silent:

I used to get lucid like that, I lost count a while ago, around 70, but I think it would be well over a hundred by now if I could count how many LD’s I’ve had, I used to have multiple LD’s every night or every other night, then my life started getting sidetracked, stopped keeping my DJ, and I had no dream recall whatsoever. I had to start back at the beginning, I’m getting it back now, slowly, I have about one LD every 4 days now.

But anyway, back on topic - Yeah, I used to just recognize the feel of being in a dream as opposed to IWL, it was when I was keeping a DJ; I’d just instantly know that I was dreaming. I got that feeling of “What to do now?” also, I usualy just flew around and explored, I took it for granted so badly :cry:

I think what you should do is set a list of goals, think of a bunch of extreme things you’d like to try, if you can’t think of anything, browse the “Lucid Adventures” forum and see if there’s anything that catches your fancy.

If you’re basically God in your LD’s and you’re bored of omnipotence, maybe explore the paranormal, see if you can use your LD’s to achieve a higher state of consciousness, have a SD with a friend (and try to make them lucid), anything you can think of;

In a world where you can do anything, the one thing you can’t do is run out of things to do.

Hope that helps.

I have had this only a few times when I was dreaming that I wondered if I was dreaming because I felt that I was. Even after RCs failed I still knew that I was in a dream. The falling RC verified it. I am hoping to always get this gut-feeling that I am dreaming. I have so much that I wish to accomplish when lucid, healing and such. I also read that you can go from being lucid to astral travel. That is another thing I would like to do. Unfortunately I’m having a bit of a dry spell, but I am working toward getting over it ( at least I hope that’s what I’m doing :grin: )

Yes, I’ve had the same experience. I’m much more used to my dream body and my roster of powers has grown incredibly. I don’t really go off my list of goals anymore as I’ve done the ones I really wanted to and I find it more fun to treat it like a real world. It’s now more like a relaxing vacation than the roller coaster it used to be. Like all things in life, I have enjoyed every stage but I like this one the most.

Thank you for your answers. It’s good to now that other people gets lucid like that too.

I think I will follow DKanabus tips and try to come up with new goals or quests that I would like to try in my lucid dreams :content:. Hopefully these new goals will make lucid dreaming much more exciting again.