PDC scholarship [winners announced :) ]

Hi,

I too want to encourage people to apply for a free pass to the Psiber Dreaming Conference. Each day, they post some interesting articles on dreaming, or have contests where people can test their dream telepathy or precognitive abilities!
It is a lot of fun, and very educational too.

So, do yourself a favor, and check it out,

great

If you have been hesitating to sign up, now is the time to stop procrastinating and do so :smile: You’ll have a blast.

Remember to put in a motivation as well.

3 days left to apply :nuu:

and that means that the PDC starts in a week! Next sunday it opens! :happy: can’t wait

About 24 hours left to apply. :hyper:

the deadline is noon GMT, tomorrow (sept 22)

if you are late, then your application can unfortunately not be considered. So submit in time :smile: Stop procrastinating now! :tongue:

also, if you were applying because you really wanted to read Nicks (explora’s) paper please be advised that Nick unfortunately had to pull back his paper because of real life obligations :sad: So he won’t be presenting this year.

but!

THIS IS A CONFERENCE NOT TO MISS!

IASD’s 2010 PsiberDreaming Conference. Held online in a passworded forum from September 26-October 10, 2010, this conference provides two nonstop weeks of online presentations, workshops, PsiDreaming Contests,special events and pure enjoyment.

Keynote Presenter, award-winning film maker Roko Belic, creator of the dream documentary which accompanies the DVD of this summer’s blockbuster dream film Inception will be joined this year by a global group of film makers, including Amy Hardie creator of the film The Edge of Dreaming, recently premiered on the US PBS Point of View (POV) Series.

Oh…I got it, nevermind lol.

Please stop posting in this thread. I don’t want to take any chances of not getting that pass. :tongue:

Damn, just found this right now, and I guess it’s not noon just yet!? :confused:

Anyways, I’d like as well to get a free pass, and hope that my lack of experience isn’t any problem. I’ve just started to try having LDs, and I think I can learn so much more by having the chance to join this. None of my friends, or family members have any idea what lucid dreams are, so I’m kinda alone here x) Being able to share what I’ve experienced so far and see what others have to share is maybe the best thing that can happen to me right now :content:.

you’re just in time, Haddock :smile:

The deadline for submissions has passed

No applications can be taken into consideration from now on.

The winners will receive news in their PM box as soon as possible. Either today or tomorrow morning ( Europe morning, not USA morning).

Also I will make an announcement in this topic about the winners.

In PM you will get further instructions on the signup process and all that.

Twitches
The suspense is killing me!

First of all, thank you everyone who has applied! I truly have been touched by some of the responses. Luckily I don’t have to disappoint too many people. If you haven’t gotten a pass this year, then you can still get into the conference the regular way, but it will cost you money ofcourse. (Students get a discount though!)

Now, to get to the important bit:

And the winners are…
in alphabetical order
[size=142][b][color=blue]* aquaboy11

• GHOSTIE11
  • idanl09
  • KauaiDreamer
  • leprechaun
  • Lidybug
  • Mew151
  • rcslaney
  • Siiw
  • trophycase[/color][/b][/size]
    Congratulations!

And I hope you have a wonderful time at the PDC!

You will get a PM soon (right after I posted this, actually) with more instructions :smile:

Thank you so much pasQuale, I’m stoked!
Will there be a place to post our experiences and feedback to this amazing event?

Thanks Q!!! :woo:

You don’t know how much this means to me!

Thank you very much :smile:
Congrats everyone!

Anyone knows how to get in touch with Trophycase? his email doesn’t work :sad:

@KauaiDreamer: sure! but I think you will be too busy posting on the PDC to also post on LD4all :grin: But we can make a thread where you all can share your experiences with the rest of LD4all :smile: Let’s see how it flows.

Thank you Q :cool_laugh: I surely will enjoy this conference and congratulations everyone else who also got a free pass :cool:

Anyone has trophycase on MSN or something by chance? Please tell him to check his PM’s on LD4all! :smile:

thank you Q, its gonna be awesome!

Thanks again Q, and congrats everyone!

Thank you Q! :smile:

Thank you PasQuale I am SO excited and honored to of been chosen! Congrats to everyone who recieved a free pass and looking forward hearing everyones thoughts on the whole experience!!! :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: