ND Challenge #1

/me agrees with moogle.

/me also has 4 more ND’s to type up.
Nothing too heroic though. One precog, though I wish it wasn’t.
Dr McNinja, The Live Action, Cut Back Hours, Now That’s Fancy, and Werewolves Have Taken The Zerg Overmind

Sorry I had no chance to post yesterday.

The last two days I remembered only fragments that do not count as dreams :sad:

I had no recall last night!!

I finally had great recall again last night. Recall like i used to have a while back. :smile: I remembered like 5 dreams. :grin: 1 completed the water goal and 1 completed the rescue goal, maybe 2 for the rescue goal. I’l let y’all judge that. :tongue:

Goes to commence with tha typing of tha night adventures.

EDIT: Make that 6 I just remembered one more :content:

/me has the opposite, it feels harder to recall dreams as things look like now.

I remember a dream consisting of trains, but I wish to not go into details :cool:

2 more ND’s
King Radical and The Doctor’s Death, and My ExGirlfriend, The Bug
No heroic rescuing, though…I’ll have to make sure I get that done tonight.

My recall is back up to where it used to be…despite only getting 4-6 hours of sleep a night :tongue: I like challenges.

2 LD’s. No heroic rescue, got rescued instead X3

“Knock Knock” and “The Difference between the lucid and the non-lucid”

Three dreams recalled … but since they go shorter in length :tongue: I’ll call it 2

Nearest i got to a hero was buying clothes for one :tongue: so no points there :lol:

Well, I only remember a couple fragments and some HI, nothing heroic. Probably not worth anything. I really have to work on recording my dreams right when I wake up instead of being lazy.

Scores, including how many votes you got for what. Most have finished voting. :smile:

[spoiler]
Dreamjutsu…225…2 dream votes
Hexaditidom…60…1 DJ vote
moogle…210…2 dream votes…4 DJ votes
GHOSTIE11…180…1 dream vote…2 DJ votes
Carnun…170…1 dream vote…3 DJ votes
Ysim…310…5 dream votes
Kirbypowered…120…1 DJ vote
TheChris…20
Mugiwara…190…2 dream votes…2 DJ votes

I think that’s right. It should be at least… I quadruple checked…:shy: [/spoiler]

Oh… another night of no recall! Sometimes… babies are not very good for dreaming… well… they are not very good for sleeping!

Ah, better recall today. I remember a weird fragment of nonsense and a lucid dream within a dream. :tongue: Nothing heroic unless flying while holding kittens counts.

Edit: Oh crap, I haven’t gotten around to reading many DJ’s yet so I haven’t voted. Do you still want me to vote if I get around to reading them?

@Kirbypowered
Sure you can still vote if you want to, or you can just wait until Sunday for the next voting period.

I rescued my friends from a horde of zombies…by fighting them off with a nerf gun. Well, it made sense in the dream world >.>

I also remember bits and pieces of another dream from a nap I took. It MIGHT have been a bit of a sequel…And moogle almost died . Will post as much as I can remember, as soon as I have time.

[edit]Holy Nerf Darts and The Old Lady and The Secret Society

My dream was just an ND where I missed a Kinnekulle train that was leaving Masthugget :razz:

One dream. I’m so glad it was a DO one!
… Here comes the chopper…

Cool, I’ll wait 'till next voting time.

Scores, sorry they’re a little later than usual.

[spoiler]
Dreamjutsu…235
Hexaditidom…60
moogle…220
GHOSTIE11…190
Carnun…170
Ysim…360
Kirbypowered…145
TheChris…65
Mugiwara…200[/spoiler]

New goal on Sunday, please be be prepared to vote around then also. :wink:

Oh, and I had 1 dream last night. It had rain but I wasn’t focusing on dreaming about water so it was a coincidence I believe.

Ok yesterday, the 24.09. , I remembered 3 NDs, one (unfortunately short) LD and completed the heroic rescue challenge :grin:

Today: 2 NDs.

Sorry I couldn´t post yesterday, only the piece in my DJ as some may have noticed. also today I might not have enough time to write the rest from yesterday and the two dreams from today… lets see.

Edit:
This means my points should be 115 at the end of today :boogie:

I had 1 ND that i can recall, and in it i completed the water goal again.

@TheChris
Yep, I had read you DJ and gotten the dream count yesterday but I didn’t know that you had completed the challenge at that time, so yep 115 points total for you :content: